Linda & Leon

53 minutes ago, nack said:

He can take on Carrie and Linda at once.. when that happens,it will be AWESOME !!!!

i think they came in to the project with understanding to pretend as a couple or as two girls in some kind of relationship unfortunately for carrie linda hooked up with a guy and turned 100% strait and left carrie high and dry, now carrie is lost till she find a guy to play boyfriend with her. hopefully she will adapt for the situation  to survive 

I don't know if Linda knew Leon before or how she found him. But his performance is impressive. The night before I saw he had sex for more than an hour, and he ejaculated ~2 feet high. A good male partner surely does matter, something Zoi  definitely lacks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sat11 said:

i think they came in to the project with understanding to pretend as a couple or as two girls in some kind of relationship unfortunately for carrie linda hooked up with a guy and turned 100% strait and left carrie high and dry, now carrie is lost till she find a guy to play boyfriend with her. hopefully she will adapt for the situation  to survive 

You said that and until finally someone else here is "seeing" the panoramic scenery with the same "eyes" that I am.

:angel:

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

I don't know if Linda knew Leon before or how she found him. But his performance is impressive. The night before I saw he had sex for more than an hour, and he ejaculated ~2 feet high. A good male partner surely does matter, something Zoi  definitely lacks.

Do the homework and see more, the time line. Leon took his first steps on Stas (and Clara). "Presented" to Linda, for them.

I even believed that what was rehearsed today in Tim and Zoe would have been made earlier in Stas and Clara.

Since Leon became much "closer" to Clara (and had reciprocity, from Stas with Linda) than with Zoe.

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Do the homework and see more, the time line. Leon took his first steps on Stas (and Clara). "Presented" to Linda, for them.

I even believed that what was rehearsed today in Tim and Zoe would have been made earlier in Stas and Clara.

Since Leon became much "closer" to Clara (and had reciprocity, from Stas with Linda) than with Zoe.

Oh, I see. So Leon was brought and introduced by Clara apartment. Impressive.

I do not think Zoi is into swinging practice. I respect that. 

I think Leon and Linda wasted their time in Tim's appartemnt last night. I love to see them hang more intimately in Clara apartment. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, waldi said:

they don't have to be, but why vhtv announced that as an only girl/girl apartment then?

First, if those are the actual words VH used, that doesn't say they are lesbian or
bisexual. It doesn't even imply it. It simply says, there are two girls living in the
same apt. And that in itself doesn't make them lesbian or bisexual, just two girls
living in the same apt.

Second, @ze81 said, "...advertised by VH for,,two bi girls living togheter ." That
also doesn't mean they are bisexual with each other, just that they swing both
ways. It just means there are two bisexual girls living in the same apt and they
may bring their own partners to their beds. Hell, they may not even have known
each other when they first moved in together. IDK.

Unless they are adult entertainment actors, it would probably be difficult for two,
unacquainted girls to have sex with each other, until they got to know each other,
and chose to do so. Unless that's what they were looking to do in the first place,
IMHO. Now, an unacquainted guy and girl having sex as soon as they meet, that's
a different story. Misty proves that true, almost everyday, much to our delight!

Just my take on it.

21 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Oh, I see. So Leon was brought and introduced by Clara apartment. Impressive.

I do not think Zoi is into swinging practice. I respect that. 

I think Leon and Linda wasted their time in Tim's appartemnt last night. I love to see them hang more intimately in Clara apartment. 

As for a swinger action or sex in the same environment, as practiced today in KPLP and before in Eric and Layla. I think and the balance will be much fairer and more balanced for both couples if it is done so by Clara & Stas (which we have already seen has the appropriate and comfortable profile) and Linda& Leon.

Just a matter of "weights" and right "attitudes", hehehehe.::)

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

First, if those are the actual words VH used, that doesn't say they are lesbian or
bisexual. It doesn't even imply it. It simply says, there are two girls living in the
same apt. And that in itself doesn't make them lesbian or bisexual, just two girls
living in the same apt.

Second, @ze81 said, "...advertised by VH for,,two bi girls living togheter ." That
also doesn't mean they are bisexual with each other, just that they swing both
ways. It just means there are two bisexual girls living in the same apt and they
may bring their own partners to their beds. Hell, they may not even have known
each other when they first moved in together. IDK.

Unless they are adult entertainment actors, it would probably be difficult for two,
unacquainted girls to have sex with each other, until they got to know each other,
and chose to do so. Unless that's what they were looking to do in the first place,
IMHO. Now, an unacquainted guy and girl having sex as soon as they meet, that's
a different story. Misty proves that true, almost everyday, much to our delight!

Just my take on it.

image.jpg

10.14.6.png

torpedo # 1 !!!

:cool:

• Like 3