Linda & Leon

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't think they can do enough to justify staying for long. anything short of an all out orgy won't do it. if they had done anything in the last few days there might be a chance but they have already lost a bunch of potential fans. the party last night looked like a high school dance. nothing sexy at all. they're cute but i can see them on the timeline showering, laying in bed (with no sexual activity) anytime. no reason to watch them until they prove that they will be entertaining. no views means no $ & eventually no apt.

Yes.
However - at the apartment of Dora, I was at the stage of several days after sex in the bathroom (when Jeka came in), wrote that the apartment RIP. Nothing will happen. And the best thing you can do is ignore and not watch paid cameras.

I can not write about this apartment. Expectations are low (conversations - mostly remained conversations, and their activity at the level of guests Zoi and Tim). But if Dora and Co - it was clear that nothing will happen, after talking with Jeka. Then - everything can happen.

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yes.
However - at the apartment of Dora, I was at the stage of several days after sex in the bathroom (when Jeka came in), wrote that the apartment RIP. Nothing will happen. And the best thing you can do is ignore and not watch paid cameras.

I can not write about this apartment. Expectations are low (conversations - mostly remained conversations, and their activity at the level of guests Zoi and Tim). But if Dora and Co - it was clear that nothing will happen, after talking with Jeka. Then - everything can happen.

imo the new apts have to get going right away with sex because if they don't another apt will & draw the views & $. it's not rocket science. after last night i think there is only 1 person watching.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

imo the new apts have to get going right away with sex because if they don't another apt will & draw the views & $. it's not rocket science. after last night i think there is only 1 person watching.

Find a really good and stable participant is a great success. Therefore, the failing apartments will be always. Well, the manager work. Again, an example with Nina&Alan. Manager saved apartment and made it one of the best:blush:.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

In that big post - I wrote everything.
If they stay at the current level - then it will be failure for their apartment.
But unlike Dora and Co. - there are no special restrictions. That is - it is quite real that they will arrange an orgy even today. But maybe so - that nothing more than dancing and bathroom, we will not see until the apartment closes. I dont know.:confused:

Then with said, I have nothing left to say either postive or negatve. The ball is truly in their court. Thanks Groomy!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

In that big post - I wrote everything.
If they stay at the current level - then it will be failure for their apartment.
But unlike Dora and Co. - there are no special restrictions. That is - it is quite real that they will arrange an orgy even today. But maybe so - that nothing more than dancing and bathroom, we will not see until the apartment closes. I dont know.:confused:

Thank you @groomy for putting all this in very understandable context. :biggrin: 

If all they do is dance & bath, that is their choice.  My choice is to watch or not.:cool:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

Find a really good and stable participant is a great success. Therefore, the failing apartments will be always. Well, the manager work. Again, an example with Nina&Alan. Manager saved apartment and made it one of the best:blush:.

Totally I think even the best managers is not save from getting a failure...

28 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't think they can do enough to justify staying for long. anything short of an all out orgy won't do it. if they had done anything in the last few days there might be a chance but they have already lost a bunch of potential fans. the party last night looked like a high school dance. nothing sexy at all. they're cute but i can see them on the timeline showering, laying in bed (with no sexual activity) anytime. no reason to watch them until they prove that they will be entertaining. no views means no $ & eventually no apt.

IMO, even one sex (or even soft sex) scene from Linda will blast the shit out of everybody's mind. And that will keep a solid stream of viewers$$$$$ for a month or two.

Linda does not have to have sex every week. All she needs to do is to give false hope to the viewers. When the hope is about to get diminished, viewers get get frustrated, this is where we are now.  

20 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Totaly agree with golfer,its very import of any new house the first impressions and days.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

They now have today to make up for yesterday's epic disaster. Does anybody believe they will?

The root of the problem with this apartment is that Lynda does not know it (yet) that how bad idea is to keep teasing men and give them false hope. When men realize a woman is doing that, they feel betrayed and think woman is entitled to be punished. Strippers or Prostitutes know this rule well, other women might not get enough chance to learn the important lesson -

Smarter men detect such women and stay away from them. Inexperienced men fall in trap and become violent at the end. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

All she needs to do is to give false hope to the viewers

and this time full agreement. Basically this is what they do all the time not just here, but look at rlc and infamous "Girls on Vacation". There's nothing but teasing over there but, stats are growing. And money in the pockets probably too :biggrin: