Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

12 minutes ago, Sergio said:

after the screams (fake) she heard last night, Nita anticipated her departure, I do not think she expected this

Good joke Sergio :biggrin:

But she said on her social media she stay only one month in barcelona :biggrin: 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Good joke Sergio :biggrin:

But she said on her social media she stay only one month in barcelona :biggrin: 

moos54: Could you call me the "social media" where I find it?

Like also as PM
Almost all of them have different names in the "media" as they are called in RLC.

See also Kamilia, Kristy etc.

il y a 35 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Bonne blague Sergio :biggrin:

Mais elle a dit sur son médias sociaux, elle reste un mois à Barcelone :biggrin: 

moos54    839

• membre avancé
  •  
  • moos54
  • Modérateur global
  • 1.783 messages
Le ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2017 à 6:18 PM, djoko00 a dit :

comme je l'ai dit avant que les jumeaux étaient à Barcelone pour plus d'une semaine avec GINA 

Djoko pas d'informations sur les filles personnal dans le forum ouvert, donc pas de photos trop

Tout cela sont contre les règles sur notre forum 

Merci de votre compréhension 

24 minutes ago, daily said:

moos54    839

• membre avancé
  •  
  • moos54
  • Modérateur global
  • 1.783 messages

Djoko pas d'informations sur les filles personnal dans le forum ouvert, donc pas de photos trop

Tout cela sont contre les règles sur notre forum 

Merci de votre compréhension 

Quel est ton point de vue sur le fait de remettre un ancien commentaire de ma part car excuse moi mais est ce j'ai mis une photo ou quoi que ce soit donnant l'identité de Nita 

Djoko avait mis une photo personnel d'une des participantes, d'où mon message 

il y a 10 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Quel est ton point de vue sur le fait de remettre un ancien commentaire de ma part car excuse moi mais est ce j'ai mis une photo ou quoi que ce soit donnant l'identité de Nita 

Djoko avait mis une photo personnel d'une des participantes, d'où mon message 

lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They know how long they are staying as soon as they walk through the door.

I don't think the girls who stayed way over 90 days knew because those rules were relaxed after they had arrived...Also remember Melissa...She was gutted when RLC pulled the plug on her after a month...Certain issues away from the apts might influence their length of stay, and they might leave suddenly. like we've seen several times but some girls, especially the one's there to work, like Angel and Leona, will have a pretty good idea how long they'll be staying...Nita was just there to chill and keep Leona company when she wasn't working...Just my opinion though SC...::)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nita, grew and bold with being nude and was awesome ! she was a player till vic and r got fekd up beyond reason. love that little girl

14 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nita, grew and bold with being nude and was awesome ! she was a player till vic and r got fekd up beyond reason. love that little girl