Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

27 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Isn't the floor plan of the new appartment wrong? 2 floor looks like the top floor. Can't really tell if the one marked 3 is really the lowest, and the main floor (1) really is the middle.

I was righ. 2 is the top floor, 3 is the bottom and 1 is in the middle. Only RLC knows why

à l'instant, Meran a dit:

preparez -vous à voir Taquin pas Puss Mais. :) les
Lors de fils voyage la dernier Plupart des gens se demandaient si une Ellé une chatte. Je suppose que le Qué temps de Montré poignée. 

Je sais que Karol , elle est la reine du teasing , il est ce que j'aimais avec elle , elle peut en outre avoir des relations avec d' autres filles autres que des amitiés. Michelle Danaya ou Nora sont de bons exemples. Karol est pas timide, elle est drôle et est très sociable. Mais vous pouvez être en désaccord avec moi, tout le monde a son opinion  Karol is for me the essence of voyeurism

• Like 1

Thanks to Euromike to remember what we own to Kami and Kristy in B1, and thanks to Noldus to keep track to all the girls going around.

I have been watching for a few minutes the twins, who called themselves by their RLC names, a thing  Kami, Kristy, Kaley and Katia are not doing, who are not in vacation and have  real and often suffering lives( but they have money, a roof and some fun, so... )

The tiwns are something special, they are like two same bodies and two different brains, with an huge sharing about their feelings. As a human being, you can be jealous : such a soul mate under your thumb and still different, like a very good couple, without sex - but sex is made to share a soul too, and they don't need it. Tonight in the tub they were talking of boys, a Fabrizzio for one of the girl (the one in the water, I can't make who's who).

The good thing is that RLC improved the cams and the sound.

• Like 1

Just now, martyen said:

Je sais que Karol , elle est la reine du teasing , il est ce que j'aimais avec elle , elle peut en outre avoir des relations avec d' autres filles autres que des amitiés. Michelle Danaya ou Nora sont de bons exemples. Karol est pas timide, elle est drôle et est très sociable. Mais vous pouvez être en désaccord avec moi, tout le monde a son opinion  Karol is for me the essence of voyeurism

Agree with you, Martyen !  Happy to see her coming back ...