Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

Hi guy's iv'e been away for about 3 months my cancer has come back again it's now in my Liver so i have been on Chemo treatment to try and get rid of this thing once and for all. I haven't been online much because some of the side effects can be quite sever and make me very ill but i have tried to keep up with the going's on in the apartments. I'm off Chemo now till January 1st then it starts all over again, I'm off it now so my body can recover.

Well there has certainly been some changes since i was here last B1 is gone and we now have this super huge apartment B4. I know the twins are there and Karol is back but i have no idea who the others are. I like the tall girl what ever her name is and the big titted one what's her name? Also B2 has a whole lot of new girls i have no idea who they are and B3 has some new couples.

Anyway i'm feeling a bit better these day's so i will try and keep up with the apartments and give you my input, weather you agree or disagree it's just a bit of fun isn't it.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Good evening cacjc...I'm really sorry to here that but I'm glad to hear you're digging in!...You can beat it mate...:biggrin:

Yes, it's all change here...The 7ft girl is lovely, looks a little like Kamy and is Leia...The girl with the huge implants and tats is Diane...
Neia is the dark haired girl sharing with her friend Beatrice in B2...

Pleased to hear from you again...and I'm sure I speak for everyone here, we're all with you to kick it's arse once and for all...:biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1