Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

10 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:
14 hours ago, euromike69 said:

NICOLE, BEA, BELLE, KAROL,KAMILA,,,,,GUYS YOU WERE AWESOME TONIGHT!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Can you explain why for those of us that can't see them?

Karol and Bea bated without covers. I think Karol is really sensual and has great orgasms, and Bea is just being herself, maybe alittle clumsy and unexperienced, but I love that.

Kamilla did her usual bate, under the covers. Kamilla's bates are always pretty good, even if it always is under the covers, because she has great orgasms.

I guess Belle was naked, but with Belle it is alittle like religion, doesn't need a reason.

Not sure why they mentioned Nicole though, she took a bath, then went to bed, it looked abit like she might have been rubbing alittle deep under those covers, but I wouldn't find it worth writing home about.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1417 b2 back online - Neia still gone

That room has a very good close up angle + its own bathroom with very good angles. I think Bea should've stayed there, and Neia gotten the smaller room in B2 with bader angles.

No No Never gonna Niea is AWOL, rumor has it she found her way to No NADA ZLATA'S and her favorite cousin NO SIA NOTHING EVER. They are engaged in a drug induced 3 way lesbian orgy of epic proportions that will be only seen by those outside of RLC. The Barcelona apartment manager has set up an off campus women's club where the girls can really just be themselves and perform for all the other RLC participant's who are either AWOL or in drug induced trances. This is where the manager trains all the girls how to hide from the 100's cameras that are in place in apartments. He also trains them how to have sex and masturbate under the covers so viewers feel like they are not getting their monies worth. Once they are completely smashed from all the drugs and have graduated from the school of hiding from the cameras, they reinforce that all participants should always only really live their lives outside of the cameras. This is how you will receive the maximum bonus pay for your stay with RLC.

Damn those powers to be at RLC.

• Upvote 1

today I complain a bit, once there was more information, I do not see the apartments and for example I do not know what time the twin is back, or I do not know if Neia is back and this time with what gift, then I would do a proposal, if someone has time it would be nice to have a photo album of the girls spent in the apartments with names, I'm a little late and forget them, then again this year, 31, work day and night, so I do in advance the best wishes to all and I wish you, that the next year is as you wish

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, ed2 said:

To even out for the big letters Belle is gonna get, I think I'll write up the two names I think really deserve it:

Karol and Beatrice :heart:

And that is not letters given out for nothing, but because they really deserve it, for their actions!

P.S. What font size do you use @BBsq69:biggrin: And how do you get the heart bigger?

You mean like this Ed2heart beat emoticon

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

No No Never gonna Niea is AWOL, rumor has it she found her way to No NADA ZLATA'S and her favorite cousin NO SIA NOTHING EVER. They are engaged in a drug induced 3 way lesbian orgy of epic proportions that will be only seen by those outside of RLC. The Barcelona apartment manager has set up an off campus women's club where the girls can really just be themselves and perform for all the other RLC participant's who are either AWOL or in drug induced trances. This is where the manager trains all the girls how to hide from the 100's cameras that are in place in apartments. He also trains them how to have sex and masturbate under the covers so viewers feel like they are not getting their monies worth. Once they are completely smashed from all the drugs and have graduated from the school of hiding from the cameras, they reinforce that all participants should always only really live their lives outside of the cameras. This is how you will receive the maximum bonus pay for your stay with RLC.

Damn those powers to be at RLC.

Would the Committee for State Security be involved? or not to far ! 

in the original version, committee starts with a K if you see who I'm talking about.
  • Like 1