Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, maikel said:

When women ( Leora ) have their period , men become the victim !  :cry: :cry: :cry: 

This reminds me of two very practical facts. Leora shows her beautiful clean pussy to us everydaý, but has anybodý seen her shaving, how does she keep her pussy so completely hairless? And has anybody ever seen her insert a tampon, usually the string of the tampon is long enough to be seen?

Many of us will naturally have a certain amount of confusion about Paul and Leora's relationship.

It's an acceptable topic for discussion here, and though I agree with Joey on much of his philosophy about Leora's need for a strong man who resists her by virtue of self-attainment with professional success, I have long ago decided to just let the couple's relationship remain unfathomable to my little squirrel brain. I just see her, and my mind smiles. Hence, I am useless to provide any further information to either Joey or Generic.

My only hope is to have her paint a squirrel. She's hasn't done that for me yet. Squirrel is sad.

(She'd do it, but Scooter Dog hates squirrels and skunks and would rip the paintings to pieces and then piss on them. And Leora hates an untidy mess.)

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Many of us will naturally have a certain amount of confusion about Paul and Leora's relationship.

It's an acceptable topic for discussion here, and though I agree with Joey on much of his philosophy about Leora's need for a strong man who resists her by virtue of self-attainment with professional success, I have long ago decided to just let the couple's relationship remain unfathomable to my little squirrel brain. I just see her, and my mind smiles. Hence, I am useless to provide any further information to either Joey or Generic.

My only hope is to have her paint a squirrel. She's hasn't done that for me yet. Squirrel is sad.

(She'd do it, but Scooter Dog hates squirrels and skunks and would rip the paintings to pieces and then piss on them. And Leora hates an untidy mess.)

Foamy- scooter may hate squirrels, and skunks, but she loves hamsters hahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Dear Beaver67:

Damn, how many forest creatures must I compete against!

hahahaha, sorry but hamsters are a domestic creature, and they are an off spring of the squirrel family tree:biggrin::biggrin:

6 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

This reminds me of two very practical facts. Leora shows her beautiful clean pussy to us everydaý, but has anybodý seen her shaving, how does she keep her pussy so completely hairless? And has anybody ever seen her insert a tampon, usually the string of the tampon is long enough to be seen?

I, will answer the last question first. One time, and one time only have I seen her insert a tampon. This was done just after she finished showering. I think she keeps the string tucked in when she does have a tampon in place.

As for the beautiful stubble free, razor rash free pussy. The only explanation that I can come up with, is that she has had enough electrolysis treatments to have eliminated the hair follicles thus no hair to need to be shaved, or hair follicle shadow in the pubic area. imho.

Actually, she'd love me only for my wisdom and intellect. She's that demanding. Unfortunately, since my intellect shuts down when I see her smile, I am useless to her. Plus, although I liked Schopenhaur, I preferred Nietzsche. And if I was young again I'd be afraid to ask her out on a simple date. I am stuck with being a poor Werther, over-shadowed by Paul, a dog with no tail, and a romantic skunk.

That's all off-topic inside-jokes for you kids, incidentally. Squirrel is prone to delivering that sort of stuff, along with the remains of your neighbor's attic, bird feeder, and radiator hose.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joeybaggs said:

The stripes is her favorite at this time.. The Dolls, you see, are the ones available. I feel, like you already know this. 6 inch Dolls - 30.00 - 12 iinch 59.99   - All work guaranteed! If not I have Eva, program to attack with Hot Dogs. 

Hello there Joey. Did you happen to get or notice mu last pm bud ?

3 hours ago, scutus said:

I, will answer the last question first. One time, and one time only have I seen her insert a tampon. This was done just after she finished showering. I think she keeps the string tucked in when she does have a tampon in place.

As for the beautiful stubble free, razor rash free pussy. The only explanation that I can come up with, is that she has had enough electrolysis treatments to have eliminated the hair follicles thus no hair to need to be shaved, or hair follicle shadow in the pubic area. imho.

The tampon is a rare sight but I have seen it more than once. As for the other that must be true. It seems unusual as she is not a model, which is the only profession that it might be important for, but I am sure she has her reasons.

• Upvote 1