Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

10 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I've just had the good fortune to see a video of Leora's bedroom session that took place on Wednesday, while I never tire of watching her bate, on Wednesday she took her bating to far higher level, in my humble opinion far exceeding anything she has done before.

When I posted this comment at the time I didn't realise just how rare the capture was, so for all those who have PM'd me or are about to, please let me just point out I gave my word to the person who sent it to me that I would neither share nor post it, and that stands, even if the good lady herself was to ask (not that she's likely to) she would get the same answer

• Upvote 3

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

9 hours ago, Newark52 said:

When I posted this comment at the time I didn't realise just how rare the capture was, so for all those who have PM'd me or are about to, please let me just point out I gave my word to the person who sent it to me that I would neither share nor post it, and that stands, even if the good lady herself was to ask (not that she's likely to) she would get the same answer

This is the kind of bate she started doing in the Guest Room a couple of months ago but to do it in the bedroom so close to Camera 7 was very special indeed. Of course I wish the whole bate had been in that position but I'll take what I can get. 

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I've just had the good fortune to see a video of Leora's bedroom session that took place on Wednesday, while I never tire of watching her bate, on Wednesday she took her bating to far higher level, in my humble opinion far exceeding anything she has done before.

Actually there was one special one probably the best part of a year ago now on Camera 8 when she took a tour of the bed in different positions. She came right to the edge of the bed as well, but hadn't really matched it since.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Actually there was one special one probably the best part of a year ago now on Camera 8 when she took a tour of the bed in different positions. She came right to the edge of the bed as well, but hadn't really matched it since.

I remember that one, but in my opinion this one surpasses all that has gone before, I like you would have liked all the session to take place in full view of cam 7,  but as they say beggars can't be choosers 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

This is the kind of bate she started doing in the Guest Room a couple of months ago but to do it in the bedroom so close to Camera 7 was very special indeed. Of course I wish the whole bate had been in that position but I'll take what I can get. 

When this system tells me that "BBsq69 cannot receive messages" I guess "cannot" means "does not want". And that is probably meant for people like myself who have missed Leora´s famous bating and now ask for a video. Anyone who looks at the posts at CC´s attachments center in this month can notice that there are almost no RLC videos any more, only pictures and (some) videos of those to me uninteresting Russian voyeur sites. I know the reasons for that, but I cannot help saying that without visual RLC contents the CC Premium membership will lose its major attractions. Verbal chatting about when the all-girl-apartment tenants go out or come in or go to sleep or wake up just does not interest my kind of voyeurs.

Possibly, and would be so nice if the gorgeous and lovely one would be in a mood for and chooses for a day of relaxation and possibly some of her great tastes in music and attractively talented and unique dancing moves that are so good and that only she can do in the ways the beautiful one does, as it has been suggested that she has had somewhat of a busy past 3 to 4 days. She is really something else when she dances as it is obvious that it is something that she truly enjoy's. She is really very talented at dancing and is so good at it.