Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Good morning sweet one ?

Blue looks beautiful on you. ..as it is my favorite color :biggrin:

May you have blessed and peaceful morning. ??

Enjoy the day as I enjoy seeing your beauty.

I think I have said that in the passed 

But I'll say it again. ... your glasses very much suits you :heart:

Looks beautiful on you and sexy...?????

Enjoy your sweet day gorgeous one?

You and everyone have a blessed day?

• Upvote 1

Curious if something may be not kosher for the gorgeous one. Have not had the privilege or opportunity to both hear and view her enjoying listening to the variety and good taste in music she has, and to observe the talented and unique dance techniques and moves that only she has. It has been obvious that listening to music and dancing is something that she enjoys much, so has she tired of those elements, or rather taking a break from them, to delve into some of other talents such as arts and crafts. What ever her reason may be, she is truly talented in those subjects, and certainly beautiful when she chooses what she enjoys to satisfy her desires. Hopefully, she is not tired of those talents that she is so good at, and is merely taking a break for other things, and has not encountered some sort of serious other issue or concern to prevent her from enjoying any of her desires, dreams, or urges.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Curious if something may be not kosher for the gorgeous one. Have not had the privilege or opportunity to both hear and view her enjoying listening to the variety and good taste in music she has, and to observe the talented and unique dance techniques and moves that only she has. It has been obvious that listening to music and dancing is something that she enjoys much, so has she tired of those elements, or rather taking a break from them, to delve into some of other talents such as arts and crafts. What ever her reason may be, she is truly talented in those subjects, and certainly beautiful when she chooses what she enjoys to satisfy her desires. Hopefully, she is not tired of those talents that she is so good at, and is merely taking a break for other things, and has not encountered some sort of serious other issue to prevent her from enjoying her desires and urges.

Thus far , it has been an arts and crafts day. It seems her eyes are bothering her. She has yesterday and today been for the lack of a better term " doctoring" them by putting patches on them.

I, don't believe Leora will ever tire of dancing. She did such a magnificent performance last Wed. She may just be taking a break. Or she may be letting everyone get the Barcelona "Twins" out of their system.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

Thus far , it has been an arts and crafts day. It seems her eyes are bothering her. She has yesterday and today been for the lack of a better term " doctoring" them by putting patches on them.

I, don't believe Leora will ever tire of dancing. She did such a magnificent performance last Wed. She may just be taking a break. Or she may be letting everyone get the Barcelona "Twins" out of their system.

I would go so far as to say it's as simple as not in the mood for those activities .

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yes, I have noticed. But also, was wondering if she may be experiencing some unusual circumstance or situation, for she has just not seemed her normally happy content self and has been leaving everyday. Hope nothing is wrong for her. Such a talented, beautiful, and great woman.