Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

I've pretty much defended Paul, and Leora as well. They are somewhat reserved, and obviously do not hang out with a lot of friends and family like many of the other couples. They are not social animals. That much I know.

But I think they're both decent; just more complicated to understand. Fine with me, and I don't think anybody here is willing to food-fight about it. We just can't figure them out.

I'm fairly social. I am not an engineer, nor do I have the mind of one; but I'd drink a beer with Paul any day of the week.

But you will NEVER see me on a RLC-type camera. Period. End of Line. I never even did an orgy in the free-love days.

I don't see how Paul could function with a woman like Leora without exploding immediately, because that woman could turn any of us CC fans into jelly in 3.4 nanoseconds. He's got something going for him that she loves. He's reserved and never shows his personality. Thankfully Leora is different and shares her talents and personality with us just enough for us to really stay loyal to her.

Just my thoughts.

• Upvote 10

She looked like a relative. I hope she is not a social worker (are there such in Siberia?) - as Foamy said, these are decent people and do not need any surveillance. I did not see, did they go out together?

38 minutes ago, TheThinker said:

is it just me :cry: or has Leora become very quiet these days ? I used to love getting up in the morning with the knowledge that Leora was in the G/R and I was gona go to work a happy man :cool::biggrin: but not so much lately. just an observation:confused:

You are possibly right,but personally, from the limited amount I have been able to see recently, I believe she has substituted quantity for quality. culminating in the fantastic anal venture last week. 

• Upvote 4

Hi leora you Sweet flower ???

Happy Valentine's Day to you and paul. .

May we see you both with full love always ??

And more I'll bless you that you both will have prosperity and peace and full of love with all you do ??

Stay sweet sweet blooming flower as you are ????

From me and all your followers???

Enjoy your evening ??:biggrin::heart::angel:

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You are possibly right,but personally, from the limited amount I have been able to see recently, I believe she has substituted quantity for quality. culminating in the fantastic anal venture last week. 

I don't find it unusual at all. The only things you can really say about The Goddess is that if she bates once then there is a high likelihood that she will bate again within hours and after bating she is more likely to have sex with Paul as well plus other that there is no real pattern - it used to be she would bate on a Saturday morning or Sunday evening if she was away Saturday night but that behaviour seems to have ceased. She can easily go a week or 2 without bating or sex and I think she gets more active as the weather gets warmer but trying to predict her is notoriously difficult. I would agree that her bates recently have been high quality. It was a shame about the cushion in the last LR one because the way she pointed her pussy was not quite as I had seen before and was otherwise a very good view ... but of course my feed gave out with a minute to go!

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

jimbo4, Leora has always provided quality, but now she's taken this to a completely level by letting her sensual feeling's  run riot.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

It was a Valentine's Day sweet Leora anyway. for now, she enjoys Paul's tongue in between her legs apart. Love it. ✨??

Damn I missed it because I was watching Jess exercise in her thong. Where did it happen? If in the bedroom OK I'd have missed it anyway but if it happened on free cam I'd be very disappointed to have missed it.

• Upvote 1