Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 minute ago, joeybaggs said:

NOTHING PERSONAL AND I PROMISE I WILL NOT POST ANYMORE OF THIS..

My reasons, where posted, do I need to spell it out. I have no shame in this, and no anger and no one here pays my bills, except Uncle Sam, who I had the pleasure of serving my country and wearing my UNIFORM. So, who cares, is just me expressing my personal disagreement, in an area where people become Cavaliers, for someone's Opinion, that is all it is, an opinion. To me what makes a forum thrive is the balance, right from wrong, so, I will refrain from all of this, what you all take to heart, If you only fucking knew! It is against regulation for anyone who is affiliated with this site allowing to share personal messages with others secretly. Do you understand?

I also proudly served MY country for many years Joey, and I perfectly understand. I am now obeying the moderators instructions. Toodles old chap,

36 minutes ago, curious said:

Isnt this thread here for us to discuss also our opinions (even not agreeing) regarding tenants? Just asking

Its not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing,that's healthy debate, Its when things get personal as they do between you and I, that the moderators ask us to moderate our attacks......seems fair enough to me. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, curious said:

Isnt this thread here for us to discuss also our opinions (even not agreeing) regarding tenants? Just asking

No, it appears that there are different standards when it comes to Leora. There are people here that are over the top obsessed with her.

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

No, it appears that there are different standards when it comes to Leora. There are people here that are over the top obsessed with her.

I believe tht too. Its not healthy i think.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, curious said:

I believe tht too. Its not healthy i think.

I discussed this topic (people's unhealthy obsession of Leora) 4-5 weeks ago with plenty of trash thrown my way.  It's like liberals fighting a cause based strictly on emotion.

*I* still think its a BIG problem based on the posts in this forum. And other trhan bringing it up for discussion, not much anyone (the Sysop) can do.

For my part, it was just an observation but heaven forbid if some of these obsessive people ever found out where Leora lived,....

• Upvote 2

I don't have a problem with people asserting that Leora can generate an obsessive audience. She obviously can.

However, in case you didn't notice, we're missing a few people who decided to let us know some information about Leora that was dangerous to her and they were quickly banned. Pronto. Our rules allow for the protection of the tenants. They also allow for disagreements and civility in argumentation. We just don't want food fights.

Howard -- I had no problems with your opinions as you expressed them. Or with people who disagreed. Just don't want fist fights here. Barc 1 & 2 are bad enough to police.

• Upvote 3