Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

This is actually the time within a few minutes that did her last two bates. I, think though if she does not shed her bikini, that her next move will be another trip to the tanning salon. But, who am I to try to guess her next moves.

Oh I thought it was just one. Then I've missed the whole show. Again. For the matter of couple of minutes. :dodgy:

Yeah I also think she is about to go to the tanning salon.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, makrohard said:

Oh I thought it was just one. Then I've missed the whole show. Again. For the matter of couple of minutes. :dodgy:

Yeah I also think she is about to go to the tanning salon.

Hope it's a spray tan. She has such beautiful, smooth skin.

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

With a dildo up her arse. Do you know I thought she'd finished in then GR. She was wild when she was sitting, she was wilder when she was lying, but she was wildest in the bath. Just incredible I am now going to watch it from the other camera. Thank you, Leora.

When all is said in done in terms of Reality Voyeurism she is without peer. She is The Goddess but she deserves a promotion after that. She now is

THE SUPREME BEING

Just watched it on replay. She was brilliant in the bathroom...

Cam6 was the best, until she stuck it up her arse, then switched to cam5..:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Again, Leora and Paul get home and she gets fully nude and again Paul can't be less interested. What does she have to do, BEG? She's a gorgeous girl and shouldn't have to.

1 hour ago, Howard said:

OK...who do I have to bribe (or pay off) to get a video copy of this 'event'?

How much? I have all 4 of her anal sessions. 

17 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Again, Leora and Paul get home and she gets fully nude and again Paul can't be less interested. What does she have to do, BEG?

How much? I have all 4 of her anal sessions. 

Well...I was kinda kidding but I'll play the trump card (no pun intended) and say based on all the clips & pics I've posted in the past (that soooo many have downloaded and enjoyed), do a bro a solid and hit me up!  :-)

hello .. so I read today has been a good session ... as always Leora me what I lost ... lol .. there has been a schedule change in his habit of touching ... you caught me sleeping. .. lol ... if she does it so early I do not think I can see it ... not take my sleep nor anyone .. it .. my 8 hours of sleep are sacred ... ... I hope some jajajaj day that our schedules are compatible.

OMG!!

My jaw dropped watching her use the dildo in her southern region.  I can only recall once (maybe twice) in the many years watching her of any activity going that way (Paul would fondle up there).

I think what astonished me most is the ease in her getting the dildo in.  She made some funny faces at the time but without lubricant, she not only got most of it in but she was also aggressive with her actions.

Does anyone recall her going down south (like this) before?

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Howard said:

OMG!!

My jaw dropped watching her use the dildo in her southern region.  I can only recall once (maybe twice) in the many years watching her of any activity going that way (Paul would fondle up there).

I think what astonished me most is the ease in her getting the dildo in.  She made some funny faces at the time but without lubricant, she not only got most of it in but she was also aggressive with her actions.

Does anyone recall her going down south (like this) before?

To my knowledge, her first time anal fingering on cam 7 was 2/8/2017, her first time anal dildo in the bathroom was 2/24/2017, second time anal fingering on cam 7 was3/13/2017, and of course this event.

• Upvote 2