Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

17 hours ago, Noitsnot said:

Contrary to what you think ROCKHARD,I believe this to be a forum for all opinions regarding L& P as long as they are not abusive, and room must be made for not only the sycophants who constantly spew out their embarrassing love for someone they don't know, but also for the honest followers who realize that like all humans they have their faults and frailties. Although I am a premium member of RLC I have not yet become a premium member of CC for the sole reason it has been taken over by the Leora Sycophants Society and Sad Brigade who can see no further than their next erection. :shy: 

I agree with you Noitsnot, about what goes on, and I am fully aware this is a forum full of surprises and is L&P thread. I have posted such filth in the past, weather it is cleaning dishes or bathing from all Apartments. I do not care, to hear about how these people do things because we already know this! WE WATCH TOO! Do I need someone to remind me, how Ms. Leora and others sit on cloth fabrics, with nothing on, while the juices make their way to the fabric and then lay on it? Along we the dust mites, that course chest tightness, wheezing and shortness of breath, Itching, redness in parts of the body that feel itchy, stuffy and running nose is what one gets. It took me a while to get past that one, but I did? Now, I have to hear about how Paul, does things. Sorry, I never made it to the bathroom to watch that scene, is it a reality, yes, not of my choice or concerns. :shy:

2 hours ago, peking said:

yes, yes and yes

a very good term

Yes! Right word, a person who acts obsequiously toward someone important in order to gain advantage or Favor. But it is what it is, a word. :shy:

• Upvote 1

I for one, and of quite a number of other fans and admirers I am certain, believe in a moral of not only seeing but thinking of the good and beauty in something or someone. The woman in the apartment referred to in this thread of this forum is certainly a very nice, very good and well meaning, truly talented, surely intelligent, and most beautiful, gorgeously sexy and hot woman without a doubt. She has great meaning and intentions and strives to live her life as best she can. My hat is off to juli' as I do love her.  :heart:

The lovely woman may be in need of some extra rest today so it may seem. As extra rest is usually good for anyone, perhaps she will feel more refreshed and better when she is ready to get her day going. I hope so because she is really an amazing woman.