Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

It has been awhile since I have posted anything in this chat thread but I do enjoy visiting here ever so often if for nothing more than to reiterate how wonderfully beautiful a woman the gorgeous juli' certainly is. Also, not just to state the obvious, but to also include how seriously intelligent and truly talented she is. No doubt, a rare woman to possess such exquisite taste in dress and looks, but to also be as intelligent and talented as she is. Intelligence, talent, and beauty, a great combination of traits for a woman to have. Such a stunningly sexy and hot woman who can dance very, very good, but is also very creative in some of her other gifted talents of the arts & crafts. Such a great combination of traits juli' certainly possesses. She is such a unique woman that I believe the creator had to destroy the mold in which he may have created her from. I certainly do love juli' and all that she is !  :heart:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

I thought she was going to fall off the couch (ref: happy ending).

This never gets old, but it can get mundane. Girl needs to add some ingredients before she tosses the salad.

LeoraPic.jpg

In all fairness to her,she has over the last couple of months added anal and dildo, so apart from experimenting with different outfits,which would in my opinion cheapen her, unless it was a spontaneous act,  or swinging from a trapeze whilst singing Gilbert and Sullivan songs. LOL. Then she does the best she can whilst considering the viewer......remember how she was when she first appeared on RLC and compare how she is now, She has put plenty of ingredients into the mix in that time,although I think she spends less time pleasuring herself than she used to, but has substituted quantity for quality.Just my honest opinion.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness to her,she has over the last couple of months added anal and dildo, so apart from experimenting with different outfits,which would in my opinion cheapen her, unless it was a spontaneous act,  or swinging from a trapeze whilst singing Gilbert and Sullivan songs. LOL. Then she does the best she can whilst considering the viewer......remember how she was when she first appeared on RLC and compare how she is now, She has put plenty of ingredients into the mix in that time,although I think she spends less time pleasuring herself than she used to, but has substituted quantity for quality.Just my honest opinion.

I remember when she was first on RLC. She was banging Paul 1-2x/day. Then they got Eva and Paul began neglecting Leora and started fondling the dog (OK....I'm embellishing a bit).  But when the 2/x day banging became 1-2x/week, she started bating more frequently (and started playing more to the cameras). While she may be a horny girl, she plays as much to the audience as she does to pleasure herself.

But that was a few years ago. Time to step it up. Can't remain a one (or two) trick pony (as the saying goes).

Howard, she has stepped it up. She has recently become nearly un-predictable as to what time of day, or night, depending on which part of the world one lives in, as when she is going to entertain us.

It used to be early afternoon, her time. Then it became late afternoon. Kinda makes it difficult to decide when one should try to get some sleep. Being exactly twelve hours behind her time.

I, do appreciate the video, but truthfully it is more to my liking to see it first hand. I know, I'm getting picky in my old age !