Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

quiziera ver  ahi en el departamento de leora  que llegara  un guest  ya sea hombre  o mujer  como vanessa  ,creo se pudiera poner bastante interesante  ya que leora  es  una mujer  de temperamento caliente  y se ve que le hace falta mucho sexo  ,sexo que paul  no le da muy constante  jejej   ya imagino alguna pareja  como sasha y masha  ,vanessa  o algun hombre solo  wowww  eso seria exitante  lo mismo  en el apartamento de adriana  y daniel     QUIEN ESTA CONMIGO  ??  VOTEN A VER SI RLC  LO CONTEMPLA

i would like to see a guest  on that apartment  some one like vanessa or single male ,itcould be interesting ,leora its a sexy hot girl with hot bold in it  and she need  more sex  ,and paul dont satisfie her  , i imagine some couple like sasha /masha ,vanessa  or a single guy there wowwwww   that would be exciting   same  on  adriana  and daniel  apartment     HOS WITH ME ???  VOTE  MAYBE RLC ACEPT

2 hours ago, jandoz said:

quiziera ver  ahi en el departamento de leora  que llegara  un guest  ya sea hombre  o mujer  como vanessa  ,creo se pudiera poner bastante interesante  ya que leora  es  una mujer  de temperamento caliente  y se ve que le hace falta mucho sexo  ,sexo que paul  no le da muy constante  jejej   ya imagino alguna pareja  como sasha y masha  ,vanessa  o algun hombre solo  wowww  eso seria exitante  lo mismo  en el apartamento de adriana  y daniel     QUIEN ESTA CONMIGO  ??  VOTEN A VER SI RLC  LO CONTEMPLA

i would like to see a guest  on that apartment  some one like vanessa or single male ,itcould be interesting ,leora its a sexy hot girl with hot bold in it  and she need  more sex  ,and paul dont satisfie her  , i imagine some couple like sasha /masha ,vanessa  or a single guy there wowwwww   that would be exciting   same  on  adriana  and daniel  apartment     HOS WITH ME ???  VOTE  MAYBE RLC ACEPT

hope you are not forgetting they are real people :huh:

but in this fantasy, you could add me lol

Edited by peking

Among all types of sexual activity, masturbation is, however, the one in which the female most frequently reaches orgasm. We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation. I can imagine you touching my private parts. With just the thought of you I can't help, but touch myself. Thank you kindly Juli :heart::shy:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

The possibility of round two, 99.9%  I only say this because of human behavior, and she is definitely in a naughty mood. Would be a welcoming surprise. :shy:

The possibility of a double header would probably be more like 75% ::)

• Upvote 1

Yes, of course. If it happens, I'll catch it on replay. My sweetie pie has arrived, I have to give her 100% of my love, and caring and rub her feet, for she is truly my soul mate. Nice hearing from you, my furry friend. Good night to all...:shy:

• Upvote 1