Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Everyone has an their own opinion about anything. Concerning the appearance of the wonderful woman of the L & P apartment, mine is that she is like fine wine, and with the little added weight she has put on, she is even more beautiful, attractive, and hotter than ever. For even though she is and has always been gorgeous, she was actually somewhat on the thin side up until around a year or so ago. Now, she looks terrific. One thing I've noticed though, is that unfortunately she seems to at times experience issues of not being able to get to sleep at around the times when she usually has in the past, and has for some time now at times, been taking a medicinal sleep aid of some sort. As unfortunate as it is that the gorgeous juli' experiences those types of issues, it also seems unfortunate that whatever medicinal aid that's taken, seems to cause her to want to at times sleep later, and seem groggy and not in such good moods, and not the lively, and even sometimes frisky juli' that many have come to somewhat know, and appreciate and love much. Hopefully, those kinds of unfortunate issues are only temporary and will pass in time for her.

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Everyone has an their own opinion about anything. Concerning the appearance of the wonderful woman of the L & P apartment, mine is that she is like fine wine, and with the little added weight she has put on, she is even more beautiful, attractive, and hotter than ever. For even though she is and has always been gorgeous, she was actually somewhat on the thin side up until around a year or so ago. Now, she looks terrific. One thing I've noticed though, is that unfortunately she seems to at times experience issues of not being able to get to sleep at around the times when she usually has in the past, and has for some time now at times, been taking a medicinal sleep aid of some sort. As unfortunate as it is that the gorgeous juli' experiences those types of issues, it also seems unfortunate that whatever medicinal aid that's taken, seems to cause her to want to at times sleep later, and seem groggy and not in such good moods, and not the lively, and even sometimes frisky juli' that many have come to know somewhat, and appreciate andlove much. Hopefully, those kinds of unfortunate issues are only temporary and will pass in time for her.

I tend to agree with your sentiments, When she first appeared on RLC she was really just a child with the body of a child, she has grown into a fine figure of a woman and I think it suits her to have gained a little weight....she may not agree with our sentiments though. As for Suckfootsoles remarks about her dieting, I don't think its the quantity she eats, which is minimal, I think it is WHAT she eats and drinks......calories and carbs, not a good diet...but she is her own woman, and won't thank anyone of us for advice she has not sought. 

• Upvote 1

And it was over ... after ten minutes it was all over ...
As usual she had to hit the climax by herself ...

Yesterday she started and  did not end ... today there was not .... and I'm afraid that after today's session, tomorrow we will have not anything too ... bad start to the weekend ???? Wait and see ....

10 hours ago, lwis said:

And it was over ... after ten minutes it was all over ...
As usual she had to hit the climax by herself ...

Yesterday she started and  did not end ... today there was not .... and I'm afraid that after today's session, tomorrow we will have not anything too ... bad start to the weekend ???? Wait and see ....

Perhaps you may be correct. Though from another point of view, the unique and special woman in reference to, is not only very attractive and hot, but is also unpredictable, as is she is certainly sensual, erotic, and lustful at times when those desires arise in her. Oh, what a woman she is. Besides her attractiveness and hotness, she is really a very special and unique woman.

• Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 3:47 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

To get back on topic, the girl (Leora) reads real books.

And except for Anabel and Efim, who read printed music notation, none of the other tenants do. They text on phones instead. Not the same thing.

Foamy, if I am not mistaken, Supergirl Maya is also a book reader. Although with her as with every member of the project, the cell phone takes priority.

Regarding Hope 85's picture from nine hours ago. That pale blue dress, and red shoes, on Leora's body makes for a dangerous combination. The male population will stop in mid step should she demurely bend over to pick something up.

• Upvote 1