Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

6 hours ago, Snakeater said:

Lovely Leora are you going to bate for us. Have not been able to see you bate for quite awhile. Always manage to do it before I get up. You are the Goddess of RLC

She was wanting some action from Mr Romance on the couch, but after two minutes of fumbling with her outside her panties and her pushing herself onto his hand, he found something on his phone far more interesting than bringing his woman to an orgasm, so they adjourned to the bedroom for a few minutes, and I am not sure, but did he bate her under the covers or did she bate herself ?? One of lives mysteries, the covers were moving but there was no sound...who knows. He then lays back as if sleeping,Eva barks, he gets up angry at the dog for alerting them that the takeaway delivery had arrived, he takes delivery, hits the dog for doing its job, she joins him and they scoff the food in minutes and go back to bed.What an arsehole this guy is.

• Upvote 2

Been saying this for years he's a fucking twat. 

It kinda of reminds me of the song by the Rolling Stones.. I can't get no satisfaction... Unless she takes matters into her own hands. If she would just let us woodland creatures in she'd never be dissatisfied. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Leora seems to be in a great deal of pain in her left breast, she has I believe had pain before in this area,and should go and get it checked out,  but I think sometimes she can be stubborn, so I doubt she will.  Sometimes you feel like you want to get hold of her and shake some sense into her.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora seems to be in a great deal of pain in her left breast, she has I believe had pain before in this area,and should go and get it checked out,  but I think sometimes she can be stubborn, so I doubt she will.  Sometimes you feel like you want to get hold of her and shake some sense into her.

Can't tell if its the morning sniffles or she is crying. She was playing with it yesterday as well. I'm hoping she is making calls to get advice. First time posting after lurking for a long while. Won't post on sex-based topics because it is futile. But will post on concern for her health. Don't like to see anybody in pain (e.g. Leora, jugghead, etc...). Cheers all!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Akaganeite said:

I swear I'm hearing sobbing coming from Leora... hard to hear over jugghead and his pet crickets. I've just increased my posting by 100%... on a roll, baby!

Welcome