Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, kase said:

i hear that leora has a thunderstorm  have a good day leora :smile:

This may be a stretch. But if its raining where Leora lives and I know its raining where Maya lives, I wonder how close they are to each other?

2 hours ago, Howard said:

This may be a stretch. But if its raining where Leora lives and I know its raining where Maya lives, I wonder how close they are to each other?

Leora and Maya know each other. Leora mentioned it once here.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Howard said:

Interesting....but they don't socialize (unless off camera).

I, suspect Leora purchases some of her cosmetics from at least one of the stores that Maya and Stepan are the distributors to. There have been  several lines of Korean cosmetics represented by the boxes unpacked at the M and S apartment.

Based on the common noises heard at times in both apartments, especially at Leora and Paul's old apartment. Being either train, or barge sounding horns. They then for sure were not too far from each other.

My guess is that Leora and Paul now live in one of the newer high rises built within the last ten years.

29 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Today is National Day in Russia, so its a public holiday,and Paul will be home all day....what a joy.

I may be wrong , but the chances of any action from Leora today seems remote. She was coughing and spluttering and apparently running a temperature last night, and it looks like a day on the couch with the blanket, being tended by the ever thoughtful Paul. 

Paul leaving the apartment, bicycle riding, or doing what Paul wishes to do would be more of a possibility. Having had cold pizza for a morning meal, and Leora tending to his shoe laces for him. Who is tending whom ??

But then, Leora did not seem terribly distraught as he went out the door.

36 minutes ago, scutus said:

Paul leaving the apartment, bicycle riding, or doing what Paul wishes to do would be more of a possibility. Having had cold pizza for a morning meal, and Leora tending to his shoe laces for him. Who is tending whom ??

But then, Leora did not seem terribly distraught as he went out the door.

Paul leaving the apartment is indeed Paul being thoughtful, to her and to us, I can't think of anyone who would be the least bit distraught seeing him walk out the door, people normally get distraught when he walks IN the door.