Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

9 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Wow thank you O beautiful one that was fantastico... been waiting a long time for the rear job with toy.:heart:

What a difference a day makes, After yesterday's " quickie " to satisfy Mr Romance's urges, and the coolness and complete unemotional part played by the leading man, today we see " The Little One " in top form, at her very best with something to please everyone, and all the time in the world, which she put to very good use. She,in my opinion is a completely different person without him, she only has to please herself, knowing that she can make it as long or short as she wishes. Yep!! Back to her very best,and long may it continue. ? ?

• Upvote 5

Don't get me wrong,i love Leora naked, but it is kind of fun watching her put on those tight ass skinny jeans,,,lol. Oh the struggles them women go through to look teasingly good. I THANK YOU WOMEN OF THE WORLD!!:biggrin::heart: 

ab1bbd81aab1baf23cff7ee1d7f8f82f.gif

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

Don't get me wrong,i love Leora naked, but it is kind of fun watching her put on those tight ass skinny jeans,,,lol. Oh the struggles them women go through to look teasingly good. I THANK YOU WOMEN OF THE WORLD!!:biggrin::heart: 

ab1bbd81aab1baf23cff7ee1d7f8f82f.gif

Yes but sometimes she has had her struggles. Once when she couldn't get some shorts on she threw them at Eva LOL.

9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

What a difference a day makes, After yesterday's " quickie " to satisfy Mr Romances urges, and the coolness and complete unemotional part played by the leading man, today we see " The Little One " in top form, at her very best with something to please everyone, and all the time in the world, which she put to very good use. She,in my opinion is a completely different person without him, she only has to please herself, knowing that she can make it as long or short as she wishes. Yep!! Back to her very best,and long may it continue. ? ?

I have seen what she did in the bedroom with the dildo. Was there more before?

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have seen what she did in the bedroom with the dildo. Was there more before?

Where you been BB? Haven't heard much from you recently,hope you are well. 

With regard to the action from today, yes there was quite a lot of teasing in the living room and guest rooms.

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Where you been BB? Haven't heard much from you recently,hope you are well. 

With regard to the action from today, yes there was quite a lot of teasing in the living room and guest rooms.

After Belle left I have taken a break. Being a free user seemed like too much hard work now but now I see in the last few days The Goddess has been in tremendous form. I have mainly been PMing rather than writing on the board. Unfortunately a lot of the time the CC boards which were once really great just got too tied up with trolls and those wanting to provoke trolls. I thought this place used to be for admiring pictures of the girls.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

After Belle left I have taken a break. Being a free user seemed like too much hard work now but now I see in the last few days The Goddess has been in tremendous form. I have mainly been PMing rather than writing on the board. Unfortunately a lot of the time the CC boards which were once really great just got too tied up with trolls and those wanting to provoke trolls. I thought this place used to be for admiring pictures of the girls.

Good to hear from BB. I too have been keeping a low profile lately here and have since became a free loader as for RLC.. 

• Upvote 1