Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect and contrary to your opinion, I don't think she needs to worry about anything at all at the moment concerning her butt.Remember, when she was in the old apartment initially, she was still barely a woman 22-23 and had the body of a young girl, she has since blossomed into a full grown beautiful woman, and 4-5 years on her body has changed as does everyone's with time, I think the consensus of the guys on the forum including myself is that her butt is still magnificent, and her greatest physical asset. Having said that, I don't think she eats and exercises properly, and has over the past year relaxed her routine somewhat, whereas she used to do regular exercise in the guest room, although they were not as frequent and as challenging as they might have been, at least she made an effort, but as with many things in her life, boredom sets in and she discontinued them, she did go to the gym and dancing for a while but I am not sure if that activity has now ceased.

As for the eating habits, Yes, she used to cook more at home at one time, but as they have become more affluent their lifestyle has changed somewhat, and takeaways and pizza's now seem the norm, along with the very occasional top up of cakes and biscuits of one kind or another. But, all in all she has nothing to be worried about yet, she has been blessed with a stunning figure and seemingly forgiving metabolism, and long may it continue. As for your opinion. like many things in life, beauty and appreciation of such is a subjective matter, and as such is open to disagreement. :shy: 

I also agree with this analogy and assessment as the lovely woman's exquisitely sculpted figure has only increased in attractiveness with some extra on the thighs of her hot and sexy legs and also on her beautiful and sexy derriere. There are such conditions as being on the thin side of near perfect beauty and attractiveness and now with there being somewhat more of the gorgeous and lovely woman, she is now not to be even considered in any similar or related condition, but only that she is absolutely very sexy, beautiful, and amazing to behold. I cherish the experiences of visions of her beauty. ::)  

• Upvote 1