Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

I must confess that I feel compelled to comment in reference to some of the latest posts in this thread. The lovely woman who is considered to be referenced in some of these latest posts, in all actuality and fact, does not do or perform for any kind of shows for, or on any internet website that are most commonly referred to as cam-sites and that are in reality no more than "pay-for-play" type cam-sites. Though it is true and a fact that RLC is in itself a type of cam-site, and that it also requires paying to subscribe for access to the site, it was created with the intentions of and is meant to be a genuine voyeuristic style and type of cam-site in offering people some privileges of observing parts of other peoples lives who get interested and involved enough with RLC to apply and be accepted to join the project. I am aware that there have been some of the other female tenants with RLC who were involved with some actual "pay-for-play" cam-sites, some previous to joining RLC, and some while they were even with the project, but as stated earlier the lovely woman being reference to in this thread never has. Though I am fairly certain that the recent posts in reference to such was just meant to be humorous and somewhat to be joking because of mainly the similarity of being internet websites that have cams for some people to view others. The only other similarity that could be considered is of the one being reference to at times of being observed in what is part of her lifestyle and life choices while in the current situation of being a residential tenant of and being involved with the project as such, and those who are privileged with being afforded to observe any of those lifestyle choices, are only allowed to do so because she chooses to share those parts of her current lifestyle, but not because of anything that is to be considered the same as "pay-for-play" to have someone perform and do something right then and there whenever compensation is transferred to them to do so. Just my thoughts and humble opinion. :dodgy:

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I must confess that I feel compelled to comment in reference to some of the latest posts in this thread. The lovely woman who is considered to be referenced in some of these latest posts, in all actuality and fact, does not do or perform for any kind of shows for, or on any internet website that are most commonly referred to as cam-sites and that are in reality no more than "pay-for-play" type cam-sites. Though it is true and a fact that RLC is in itself a type of cam-site, and that it also requires paying to subscribe for access to the site, it was created with the intentions of and is meant to be a genuine voyeuristic style and type of cam-site in offering people some privileges of observing parts of other peoples lives who get interested and involved enough with RLC to apply and be accepted to join the project. I am aware that there have been some of the other female tenants with RLC who were involved with some actual "pay-for-play" cam-sites. some previous  joining RLC, and some while they were even with the project, but as stated earlier the lovely woman being reference to in this thread never has. Though I am fairly certain that the recent posts in reference to such was just meant to be humorous and somewhat to be joking because of mainly the similarity of being internet websites that have cams for some people to view others. The only other similarity that could be considered is of the one being reference to at times being observed in what is part of her lifestyle and life choices and those who are privileged with being afforded to observe any of those, are only allowed to do so because she chooses to share those parts of her current lifestyle, but not because of anything that is to be considered the same as "pay-for-play" to have someone perform and do something right then and there whenever compensation is transferred to them to do so. Just my thoughts and humble opinion. :dodgy:

Nicely put Nicholas, As you say.as does  Moos 54, the mention could well have been a joke, but, as you and others on this forum know , that as much as I like  "Leora " and have mainly supported her in the past, there have been times that she annoys and exasperates me to the point of anger, with some of the scatty things she does. BUT!! I would always defend her on aspects and accusations regarding her being classed as a " cam girl "......which I would and I know she would deem as offensive and disrespectful.She is to me an out and out exhibitionist, who is still exploring her body and finding new ways of exiting herself, but would not in my opinion ever get into the " cam girl " scenario. Niether would she ever appreciate anyone insinuating she was associated with it. :shy:

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I must confess that I feel compelled to comment in reference to some of the latest posts in this thread. The lovely woman who is considered to be referenced in some of these latest posts, in all actuality and fact, does not do or perform for any kind of shows for, or on any internet website that are most commonly referred to as cam-sites and that are in reality no more than "pay-for-play" type cam-sites. Though it is true and a fact that RLC is in itself a type of cam-site, and that it also requires paying to subscribe for access to the site, it was created with the intentions of and is meant to be a genuine voyeuristic style and type of cam-site in offering people some privileges of observing parts of other peoples lives who get interested and involved enough with RLC to apply and be accepted to join the project. I am aware that there have been some of the other female tenants with RLC who were involved with some actual "pay-for-play" cam-sites, some previous to joining RLC, and some while they were even with the project, but as stated earlier the lovely woman being reference to in this thread never has. Though I am fairly certain that the recent posts in reference to such was just meant to be humorous and somewhat to be joking because of mainly the similarity of being internet websites that have cams for some people to view others. The only other similarity that could be considered is of the one being reference to at times of being observed in what is part of her lifestyle and life choices while in the current situation of being a residential tenant of and being involved with the project as such, and those who are privileged with being afforded to observe any of those lifestyle choices, are only allowed to do so because she chooses to share those parts of her current lifestyle, but not because of anything that is to be considered the same as "pay-for-play" to have someone perform and do something right then and there whenever compensation is transferred to them to do so. Just my thoughts and humble opinion. :dodgy:

Talking about cam girls - Leora is extremely far from them and will never become one - I once made a mistake that I will never repeat. I visited camrabbit.com a couple of times and got interested in a young pretty girl called Alicia Clinton who was always dressed like a schoolgirl and did not show much for free. Her short skirt and pretty legs and thighs once made me too excited, and I decided to "buy the credits" needed for watching her private show. The site does not show how much the private show costs, it is very unclear and looks very dishonest, but I paid for it, though. As soon as I had done that, the screen opened, Alicia took immediately all her clothes away - she looks OK under the clothes but not as exceptional as I thought when she was dressed - and started to rub her pussy furiously as in a big hurry (and that´s what she had), trying to show that she enjoys that rubbing, which she definitely did not. After perhaps four or five minutes, the screen went black again, and I had paid about 20 USD literally for nothing. Compare that to CC annual subscription or even to RLC monthly subscription! I repeat, never ever a pay chat site again!

My curiosity of late, as far as L & P go, is of the recent noticed change in what had seemingly become a regular scheduled routine of him awakening, dressing,and leaving the apartment on the normal work-week days of Mondays thru Fridays, and on a number of Saturdays also, for what has been believed to be that he located and successfully became employed elsewhere away from the apartment on what would be considered a full time basis. But, it has been observed and been noticed that since around the apparent and obvious 2 weeks and 2 days that he was off for supposedly vacation time of which the first week they both departed the residence for a trip elsewhere on a vacation away from home, and after returning he was off yet another week and 2 days, and since then, he has been there on either a Tuesday or Wednesday of each week since they returned, as he has been off today which is Wednesday, and he has also been off 2 of the 3 Saturdays since, which he had been usually working since acquiring employment back around September/October of last year. So, it is a curiosity as to whether he may experiencing some reduction of what was previously available work hours or time, or of whether his employment was or is perhaps only on a temporary basis and if so, as to whether the amount of work scope is being reduced and running-out for him, or, has he taken so much time off from employment in consideration of days missed and absent from employment in the time period from when he became employed until the 2 weeks 2 days off for supposed vacation time off, other than what is normally given there for holidays, that the employer is cutting back and reducing the amount of available employment hours or time for him in consideration of making a change and letting him go. Time and observation will tell I believe. :confused:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

My curiosity of late, as far as L & P go, is of the recent noticed change in what had seemingly become a regular scheduled routine of him awakening, dressing,and leaving the apartment on the normal work-week days of Mondays thru Fridays, and on a number of Saturdays also, for what has been believed to be that he located and successfully became employed elsewhere away from the apartment on what would be considered a full time basis. But, it has been observed and in appearance has been noticed that since around the apparent and obvious 2 weeks and 2 days that he was off for supposedly vacation time of which the first week they both left for a trip elsewhere on a vacation away from home, and after returning he was off yet another week and 2 days, but since then, he has been there on either a Tuesday or Wednesday of each week since he returned to wherever employed after the 2 week 2 days off for supposed vacation time-off, and he has also been off 2 of the 3 Saturdays since that he had been for the most part been usually working since acquiring employment back around September/October of last year. So, it is a curiosity of whether he is experiencing some reduction of what was available work hours or time, or of whether his employment was or is on perhaps only a temporary basis and as to whether the amount of work scope is reducing and running-out for him, or, has he taken so much time off from employment in the days off taken other that what is normally given there for holidays, that the employer is cutting back and reducing the amount of available employment hours or time for him in consideration of making a change and letting him go.

He is in full time employment and works for an internationally renown American tech company with an outlet in his home town of Krasnoyarsk. I can only assume that perhaps he gets time off in lieu of overtime payments, or as you suggest, it may be due to a cutback of mid-year work, Perhaps it will pick up again in the approach to Christmas and New Year. All purely supposition that this is the reason.

The worse case scenario would in my opinion be him becoming unemployed again, and him skulking around the apartment 24/7, and her constantly treading on eggshells for fear of upsetting him. That would I am afraid be the time when I, and I believe several premium members of RLC would relinquish said membership, for I could not and would not pay a subscription to watch someone whose social graces would offend and anger me if I didn't get sufficient respite from the situation. After promising to curb my criticism of this individual I will simply say, that in my opinion. and my opinion is not worth Jack shit, only a mother and apparently " Leora "  could possibly love him.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Jmo, but no other tenant (other than maybe the Barca girls) are as obvious in playing to the cameras as Leora.  It personally doesn't turn me on, just like watching Cam4 or Chaturbate doesn't turn me on. A voyeur site doesn't work if the person you are watching doesn't have the appearance that what they are doing is part of a normal daily routine.