Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

32 minutes ago, Howard said:

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Too long-winded to read (or understand). We're not in school, but less commas and more periods.

Though I may have not had to mention the first part of the dialogue concerning my interests and participation in RLC in relation to a response to the latest notice of change of a thread in this section of the forum, it is in itself related in ways to such a change and it is no doubt that we are not in school here, but it is all no more than participation in the latest subject-matter of this thread and is simple and basic literature my friend. If too long for you, perhaps you should not have taken the time to attempt to read or understand it.  :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

It has been a while since I followed Leora and Paul ;  recently I started looking at the pictures of Leora......and she has really developed  into a woman built for sex !  Her body is outstanding as are her many masturbation sessions.  I only wish that she would get some female friends over and give us the one thing she has never done on camera to my knowledge ..................a hot Lesbian scene !!  With Paul sleeping all the time, he would probably not even know she was with another woman ....LOL  !!  She has become one hot  and ready sex machine .

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

This particular L&P forum has certainly suffered from a reduction in contributions over the last few months which is very noticeable, and is possibly due to a couple of factors, none less so than the fact certain stalwarts do not contribute as regularly as the used to, people like Pepe, BBsq69, Newark 52, Reallifeecamv , Hilleman,and even Foamy, have for their own reasons decided to reduce or indeed curtail their contributions. It could also be a factor that the dynamics of L & P have over the same period changed somewhat, I am not saying if things are worse or not,  but she for whatever reason is not at home as much as she used to be previously, and although she is still a joy to watch and has become more adventurous, I don't think she bates as frequently as she used to.....Off course I stand to be corrected, and perhaps other people have other views on the reasons for the decline in contributions on the forum, or indeed the change in the dynamics in the apartment. It would be interesting to hear. ::) 

At least one of the members on your list has let his RLC sub expire. Since he no longer watches RLC at this time he is not commenting on or visiting the free rooms. He may renew in the future and then continue posting.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

At least one of the members on your list has let his RLC sub expire. Since he no longer watches RLC at this time he is not commenting on or visiting the free rooms. He may renew in the future and then continue posting.

I understand who you are referring to, and one other, but that shouldn't stop then from contributing to the forum if they so wished, they can watch limited RLC for free.I believe one on the list has left RLC because of the changing dynamics... but each to their own.

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I understand who you are referring to, and one other, but that shouldn't stop then from contributing to the forum if they so wished, they can watch limited RLC for free.I believe one on the list has left RLC because of the changing dynamics... but each to their own.

One does contribute on a very limited amount.

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

It is my belief and opinion, that though I usually more likely then not, have quite often logged onto RLC to observe and check-out if or what may be occurring at the L & P residence in hopes of possibly being afforded any privilege of observing some interesting activities along with the lovely woman's obvious beauty and attractiveness, and in comparison to some times in the distant past, have more and more so leading up to the present, seldomly ever consider very much of checking-out what may or may not be occurring in any of the other residences of RLC because of not much in the ways of activities of interest occurring with many of the other residences in the past when I did so more. My curiosity to this new and latest change notice of what I understand to be doing away with or getting rid of the General Chat Thread, then what will happen when any members happen to have any thoughts or opinions in which they want to contribute in the L & P section of the forum that do not fall into any thread category previously added and already present in the L & P section of the forum ? Also, though it is understood that any members who may happen to have some new thoughts or opinions in which they would like to contribute to the L & P section of the forum that did not relate to any category topic thread already previously started and added, that they could then do so by starting a new L & P category topic thread, but what if the thoughts or opinions are not much in the way of much interest to very many, if any, of other members to respond to ? If that starts occurring, and it is noticed that there are new category topic threads with very few or possibly no response thoughts or opinions, will that actually be better chances for forum thread participation, or not ? :huh:

If it doesn't fall into any of the Categories as most of the Topics are old then just create a New Topic and converse from there. With the General Chat everything was all confined to one spot and discussed on Multiple things. Now different discussions can be discussed in any Topic created by the Member who makes the Topic rather than trying to scramble through a General Chat thing looking for something that could make you go back 10 pages just to find something.

Leora watching you and your heavy metal is fantastic.  A tribute to Chester's death from Linkin Park, what they produced is a sound that cannot be duplicated.  Its always heavy metal and grunge band members that commit suicide.  I do not know why it cannot be the Kardashians, Keyne Pussy, Beiber, all untalented stick around with their shit.  Paul needs to treat you better like the olden days in the other apt, not afraid of the cams to perform whoopy.

• Upvote 1