Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

While it appeared to be three sessions I got the distinct impression that she couldn't quite get there and try as she might she fell short of her total satisfaction so after a short wash and calm down she started again, hoping to generate the right mood and get in the zone once more. It's not that often that she locks the dog in the GR when active in the LR. More usually she locks the dog out of the GR while active in there. I hope she got full satisfaction today. I had the sound up full and could hear the dog and the TV, but I never heard her moan at orgasm or anything, in either room. I did hear her singing later, but it was indistinct.

In any event I hope she got there as it looked for ages that like every mental idea or new position failed to satisfy her completely.

Also I though Flo was expected to put in an appearance last week, but it seemed to me that every day included some action of one kind or another, especially with Paul. Maybe I missed the interruption or maybe the visit has been delayed. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

While it appeared to be three sessions I got the distinct impression that she couldn't quite get there and try as she might she fell short of her total satisfaction so after a short wash and calm down she started again, hoping to generate the right mood and get in the zone once more. It's not that often that she locks the dog in the GR when active in the LR. More usually she locks the dog out of the GR while active in there. I hope she got full satisfaction today. I had the sound up full and could hear the dog and the TV, but I never heard her moan at orgasm or anything, in either room. I did hear her singing later, but it was indistinct.

In any event I hope she got there as it looked for ages that like every mental idea or new position failed to satisfy her completely.

Also I though Flo was expected to put in an appearance last week, but it seemed to me that every day included some action of one kind or another, especially with Paul. Maybe I missed the interruption or maybe the visit has been delayed. 

The visit certainly took place and lasted around 5 days from the Saturday evening to Thursday. :cry:

58 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Trust me Masha can. She gave one in the bedroom last week which was really full on, but I would agree that her bathroom bates tend to be a bit samey.

Kitty gave us an amazing one last week, with that cam angle I'd say it was up there...and she gave the cam a couple of cheeky little looks and a bend when she finished to say ''was that ok guys''...:biggrin:

23 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The visit certainly took place and lasted around 5 days from the Saturday evening to Thursday. :cry:

She coped admirably well then and it didn't really curtail much, from what I saw. And yet it was mentioned on here that it was due to happen around the Tuesday.....hmmmm

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

She coped admirably well then and it didn't really curtail much, from what I saw. And yet it was mentioned on here that it was due to happen around the Tuesday.....hmmmm

MY prophetic words below.

Wednesday today, there is a possibility that we only have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to enjoy her for a while, for I think Aunt Floe is due a visit from around Sunday. 

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

" She has surpassed to my knowledge the time frame of any of her previous encore performances." She did a similar performance around eighteen months ago, I will check my archives later and let you know the time frame.

On 19 December last, she did a double in the LR, She started stroking at 1426 and finished her first one at 1449 then after showering started her second one at 1516 and finished at 1525......A grand total of 59 minutes. Today's took around  115 minutes,

Edited by jimbo4
correction
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

On 19 December last, she did a double in the LR, She started stroking at 1426 and finished her first one at 1449 then after showering started her second one at 1516 and finished at 1525......A grand total of 59 minutes. Today's took around  1115 minutes,

For the millionth time, stop exaggerating :biggrin:

I suppose you mean 115 minutes.

• Like 3