Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

@Howard and @Juliana I don't know how I missed them, because I check 
every video thread, every night, loooong after most people have gone to bed.
At any rate, I missed the last Leora videos you each posted in the public
thread. If it's possible, could you please repost those videos? @Juliana, yours
was the one you posted on Tuesday, that said, ' she is soooooo ready'. Thanks
if you can. Thanks for trying if you can't.

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

@Howard and @Juliana I don't know how I missed them, because I check 
every video thread, every night, loooong after most people have gone to bed.
At any rate, I missed the last Leora videos you each posted in the public
thread. If it's possible, could you please repost those videos? @Juliana, yours
was the one you posted on Tuesday, that said, ' she is soooooo ready'. Thanks
if you can. Thanks for trying if you can't.

Sorry bro, I trashed the file.  Otherwise I would re-upload it.  Since it was d/l at least 14 times (probably closer to 50+), someone should be gracious enough to u/l and post a link.

Unless...they are blood-sucking selfish leeches who take, take, take but never give (yea...I'm calling those who fit this profile out!).

11 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I have noticed that you like to call Leora naughty (or you wish she would be naughty). In my vocabulary, Leora is never naughty. She is sexy, erotic, sensual, and she is so transparent that we can see when sexual arousal starts developing in her brains and gradually makes her hand move closer and closer to her bare pussy, finally touching it gently, slowly accelerating her moves and, after quite a while, climaxing. I do not see anything naughty in that. Have you been taught in your childhood that sex as a whole and bating especially is naughty, instead of beautiful.

Good point Kale. Yes, Leora is all those things your mind is sharing and more. OK, I don't think this really means anything, but weird coincidence. I just had a piece of Dove chocolate and inside the wrapper, it said, 'naughty can be nice.' Anyways, naughty pretty much means he's horny, and wants relief, if you give it to him you're being naughty and sexual and he enjoys it. (at least I do) 

Why do women love rough, dominant, passionate, no-holds-barred sex? Why do they want you to tear into them raw, and never mind protection? One of the contributing reasons is that women ALL love the feeling of being desired. A woman’s most important emotional need is to feel desired at all times. Men have a similar need too,  men need to feel useful. A man who feels like his existence is genuinely useful to other human beings tends to feel like a complete person. But for a woman, it isn’t usefulness she craves. It’s desire. She wants to be wanted, and the more desirable the man who does the wanting, the more fully satisfied she feels in being wanted by him. What being desired says to a woman is, “You have a place in this world.” It says, “You are accepted, approved of, and safe.” It tells her she is doing things right with her life. 

If you don’t think this is naughty, self-focused, rule-breaking behavior,  just take a gander at all the messages being beamed into the skulls of the modern Western woman today, and how well women’s core need meshes with these: "You must be independent, You have to be self-reliant, You don’t need a man to feel good, You need to beat men at their own usefulness game." Women are told constantly, mostly by other women (not to mention corporations who want them to buy stuff), but by some men, too, that they need to be islands, standing fully apart from and independent of all other people, free of all dependency. Yet, naughty creatures that they are, deep down they still all want to be desired, more than anything else, and no amount of feel-good empowerment messages can change that. 

The fact is, women are just naughty, and you’d better get used to it. If you’re from a more conservative background, this can be jarring, but it needn’t be. Naughty doesn’t mean “bad.” It doesn’t mean she’s a nymphomaniac, who needs a new partner every two weeks and is totally fidelity-immune. There are women out there like that. But the majority aren’t. Naughty just means she likes things about sex and her relationship with sex that she’s not supposed to like. 

How can ALL women like things about sex they’re not supposed to like? Well, mainly because society does its best to place constraints on how much of their sexuality women can safely express without causing the whole of civilization to come crashing down and become one big sex competition, with men killing and competing with one another for various women’s fickle affections, and to some extent, this entails causing women to suppress their true natures. But, the good news is that once you know what women truly desire, deep down, you have the key to unlock those desires, and unleash them on yourself. You can become the outlet for all that repressed naughtiness a girl’s been doing her best to keep out of the view of polite society. Which makes you quite a welcome addition to her life indeed.

So don’t lament women’s naughtiness. Embrace it, and be thankful for it. Because, deep inside the women all around you, there are legions of naughty girls just waiting to be freed from the chains of social conditioning, and aim all that naughtiness directly at you. It’s nice to be naughty.  :smile:

• Like 4

Guest Legionaire
On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎04 at 5:11 PM, Juliana said:

Great sexy dance...

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Thanks for the videos, great work.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora and Paul - General Chat Comments (Sept 1, 2017 - Nov 1, 2017)

Well not seen her today except in her bedroom. I take it she went out early.

I think naughtiness is a wide spectrum. I certainly think of The Goddess as naughty when she wears a top which doesn't cover her bottom fully and I really like that, but when she is naked or bating I just consider that very nice.

It depends on the people involved. For instance when it was Belle, Megan and Becca having a 3some that felt naughty but the minute Lola entered the room that feeling kind of vanished. I think it is to do partly with unexpected behaviour and second maybe adding that extra bit of sexiness such as wearing no panties. Also a bit of spanking is often (although not always) high on naughtiness - the line between fun and people liking it a bit too much ... obviously I am speaking from personal experience here but yes there is a big difference from what we see from some of the girls and boys like even Masha and Sasha's bondage sessions to the full on "I like pain" scenario.

• Like 2

Though like many, I find the attributes such as an obviously high level of intelligence, attractiveness in looks and appearances, and obviously gifted and talented in a number of different aspects and ways, certainly appealing and interesting whenever chances of observation are available. But, leading up to last night the local time there, the last two days along with the two days of the last weekend, the residence was vacated for around half to most of the daytime periods. So four out of the last six days the residence has been vacated during the daytime for the most part. The weekends usually are because they usually go away from the apartment together for time periods for different reasons because he is off. But, since he is now off one of the middle days of each week the same thing usually occurs as does on the weekend days he is off. She used to seem more content about being at the apartment then she does nowadays or has for some time now. There certainly is nothing interesting about observing an empty apartment anywhere in this world. This was a credible and main reason why half of a group of comrades of mine and fellow RLC followers of mainly this residence have cancelled subs. and why the rest are still in consideration of. It has been previously stated in this thread that usually the amount of days out of each month that there may be chances of observing any activities of interest, usually ends up being only around the total number of weekdays out of one week or less anymore when taking into consideration these issues and the week out of each month of which many women experiences. Given that most everyone has to leave home several to multiple times during each week for business matters and/or shopping, they usually do not have to leave home for most of the days of a week unless they are employed elsewhere. Though she is certainly appealing and quite a pleasant experience to observe, it is something that cannot be done if the residence is vacant. :dodgy:

• Like 1