Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

You give the Dog Food & Water be prepared to take it outside when Nature Calls so it can mark its Territory on Fire Hydrants & Trees.

I would think they could find the time to take the Dog out Daily. The life in front of the cam can be put on hold for a couple hours out of each day.

It would be Sad, for anyone, who supposedly loves Animals!!!!!!!!! Be aware that dachshunds are prone to intervertebral disc disease. I know this because I just lost mine recently to this condition. (Charlie was a Dapple, mixed with spots, Green, and Blue eyes. RIP) This is the information recommended to me by my Veterinarian, but it was too late for my little Charlie. So, I'm just sharing information. To Help maintain a healthy weight. Being overweight will put Eva at a much higher risk of developing IVDD, ( intervertebral disc disease) so it is important to feed her the right foods, (not human food) and help her get plenty of exercises if you can. Something  I neglected to do and because of it, my little Charlie suffered.

To determine if Eva is at a healthy weight, stand over her and look down. If you can see her ribs, she is too thin and needs to gain some weight. If you cannot look at her bones, but you can feel them when you touch her sides, then Eva has a healthy weight. If you cannot see or feel her ribs, she is overweight. She should also have a tapered waist rather than a belly that hangs down. 

Try to Keep Eva, from jumping on furniture and other high places. Jumping also puts a significant amount of pressure on Eva's back and may increase her risk of IVDD. To eliminate this risk factor, do not allow Eva, to jump up on high places such as onto the sofa or your bed. If, you want Eva to get up on your lap, lift her up yourself. Do not encourage her to jump up. Consider getting some furniture ramps, for her to be able to get onto furniture when you are not around. 

Lastly, walk her and play with her every day if possible. I do understand the inconvenience of a cold day. Will this ever happen, I doubt it, coming from me...The Cams and satisfied Pervs, ( meaning we ) means everything to her at the moment. So, the dog suffers... Please, do not tell me it's OK, to let any Animal, any sizes SHIT and PISS in your Home or Apartment. In my realm, I considered it cruelty and laziness. Yes, I care more for Animals, more than I care for any of these Women or Men...I am their voice. The funny thing is, she knows it too! You all have a safe and wonderful weekend...Peace Joey :cool:

• Like 1

Although it is known by most who have had the privilege of observing her, that the lovely juli' is certainly very nice looking and attractive naturally, she is also undeniably very nice looking and attractive whenever she feels like and chooses to both either partially, or totally apply any of her make-up, and dresses in any of the fantastic taste of clothing attire in which she purchases and acquires. Yesterday after applying her make-up, she chose to dress in a grey body-form dress while wearing black pantyhose stockings and then put on a pair of what appeared to be knee-high or above the knee black leather high-heeled boots before departing her residence for perhaps some shopping or to run some errands and she looked very good and amazingly attractive. The lovely woman has without a doubt been gifted with her nice looks and attractiveness.

• Like 1

Just missed some nice bends as she went into the GR after the shower. My fault as I was reading CC and hadn't noticed I had certain software switched off. Oh well it is not as though I've not seen it before but it is always a welcome sight. I ought to, like jimbo, take some time off but it's hard not to keep watching or checking in. Besides which she might play with the dog or exercise :biggrin:. Like I said she is always worth watching.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You've just got to laugh at her sense of humour, she couldn't stop herself laughing when she saw herself with the black face mask on in the bathroom, it really amused her.😂

Missed that one but would have really enjoyed that observation for sure jimbo. She is certainly a very well meaning, good spirited, and down to earth (so to speak) woman who possesses such a terrific demeanor and outlook on life.  :shy:

On 12/9/2017 at 2:23 AM, ipiratemedia said:

It would be Sad, for anyone, who supposedly loves Animals!!!!!!!!! Be aware that dachshunds are prone to intervertebral disc disease. I know this because I just lost mine recently to this condition.

So sorry ipm. I am afraid with Eva she does spend considerable effort jumping on sofas which is made slightly easy by having the carpet instead of the slippy floor. Should she have some kind of ramp or a piece of furniture to climb on before making it to the sofa?

• Like 1