Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

6 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

I don’t believe she cared to have him between her legs, at that point and time. She only cared about doing it behind his back with excitement of not getting caught and in return, the audience loved  it...:cool:

Good point. Her bating on the couch was about trying (not) to get caught. Half of her excitement was about being mischievous.  This is a side of Leora (I don't recall) seeing before.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

Good point. Her bating on the couch was about trying (not) to get caught. Half of her excitement was about being mischievous.  This is a side of Leora (I don't recall) seeing before.

Which is pretty impressive -  there aren't many sides of Leora that haven't already been studied in close detail  :cool:

10 minutes ago, Howard said:

No it is not new. She has been through a phase before. Initially it was trying to finish just before he arrived back or when he was asleep. This finally ended when Eva's barking woke a sleeping Paul and he arrived confused at the GR. He wasn't sure how to take it but the behaviour stopped there and then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

this is the side I miss.

8 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

I don’t believe she cared to have him between her legs, at that point and time. She only cared about doing it behind his back with excitement of not getting caught and in return, the audience loved  it...:cool:

Camera 2 showed the interaction between Paul and Leora midstream in her activities. Paul may have been unaware of what she, yes mischievously, was doing prior to that point. He was given an open invitation for him to get involved.  He grinned and turned back around to his activities on the computer.

Leora continued on, yes for the benefit of the audience. But, discreetly took the finale to the bathroom. On the precarious edge of the tub. 

Yes, she is very much aware of her audience, and vice versa.      ::)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well I saw the whole thing and Paul was clearly uncomfortable following through on their agreement. I'm sure she did it for her fans and he was supposed to just sit there. To think that he wouldn't act if he wanted to or didn't act because he should be banging her every moment of every day is ludicrous. However, out of respect for other people's fantasies, I will digress.

3 minutes ago, meathead said:

Well I saw the whole thing and Paul was clearly uncomfortable following through on their agreement. I'm sure she did it for her fans and he was supposed to just sit there. To think that he wouldn't act if he wanted to or didn't act because he should be banging her every moment of every day is ludicrous. However, out of respect for other people's fantasies, I will digress.

Preferably I'd rather just see Leora Masturbate.  Paul can stay at the Computer and do what he does best.   :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Preferably I'd rather just see Leora Masturbate.  Paul can stay at the Computer and do what he does best.   :biggrin:

And that's why your the admin. For certainly we ALL agree that she is hot, the scene was hot, and Paul can sit there and watch her for all I care. Hell, I'll send texts to him thanking him for sharing that ass with us. I sure as hell couldn't do that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, meathead said:

It's complicated with The Goddess because it is actually for her. The fans are not incidental as she needs an audience but it is small technical point that she does it because the thought of people watching her act like that is what excites her rather than actually wanting to please her fans.

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

It's complicated with The Goddess because it is actually for her. The fans are not incidental as she needs an audience but it is small technical point that she does it because the thought of people watching her act like that is what excites her rather than actually wanting to please her fans.

Well, we can't know what's in her mind. However, I agree that she enjoys it. I also think it's taxing on her and it's taxing on her relationship with Paul. How could it not be? I think it's the reason she's been clinging to him lately. Like anything else it goes in cycles. There may be seasonal reasons for her decline and resurgence. I just know she can't be on here forever and I'm going to enjoy her beauty as long as I can.

15 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I agree with you in regard to the final paragraph Joey, Personally I don't think she is overweight at all, it's as I have remarked before, when she first appeared in our lives she was no more than a child with the body of a child, but now she has developed into a fully fledged beautiful woman with the body to match. Like most women she is no doubt concerned about certain aspects  of her body that she might not like as much as others, but I don't see that she has a problem at all, I think she used to have a friend from England who used to advise her on how her body was looking and developing, but I don't know if she is still in touch with that person, but in all honesty I don't see anything for her to be concerned about, and she should ignore anything from people who think otherwise.

I agree! There's nothing sexier to me than a woman who has both a curvy ass and confidence; this gorgeous girl fills every inch of her jeans and my heart. Still the most beautiful one in all the rooms. I can't believe I said that. I guess what I'm trying to say, I missed everything about her, and I am genuinely sorry how she feels. I only wished she would have listened to her own heart and not others. Friendship is a gift. Sometimes we take it for granted and sometimes we do despair. My fault is being human; mistakes are everywhere, you are a gift that is so precious and so rare. The Animals at Oktyabrsky district say's hello. Don’t take any of my posts Personally. There is the realization of who one indeed is. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their reality, their dream. I know you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, and I know you won’t be the victim of needless suffering. Neither one of those thoughts holds any intrinsic reality. Joey :sad:

• Upvote 1