Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

10 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

Has the Queen left the ship? The apartment is gone from the website. This would be the end of an era! 

No, RLC added a new feature to the website that hides apt's that don't have activity recently. You can turn the feature off if you press the little circle/clock indicator to the right of the title "couples"

*Edit* Leora's back on the couch now so the apt should show back up in the list.

• Like 1

Although I've been privileged enough to have followed the lovely Leora for somewhat just over four years now, I still haven't gotten over how much of a gorgeously beautiful and sexy woman she really is, or how much of an intelligent and truly giftedly talented and wonderful woman with a very good demeanor and outlook on life that she undoubtedly has. All of which are some of the reasons of why she is certainly such an attractive and truly special woman whom I hold much admiration for. I hope she has a Happy and Merry Christmas and I wish her and her family the best of holidays and of life ! :shy: 

• Like 2

Because of having other obligations that have prevented me from being able to follow the lovely Leora's residence recently, I have missed experiencing the good and special feelings I get from sometimes being able to see her wonderful smile or the hotness of how attractive a woman she really is. ::)

That makes it 4 out of 5 times, she has disappeared mid bate. I shall have to rely on others again.

As I am not a subscriber I have no right to be annoyed, but I am disappointed. 

This time you can't blame the dog. It's almost getting to the stage when I have to make an appeal to The Goddess.

Please Stay

• Like 3

And even before that there were a few obstructions and the usual openness wasn't favouring the free cameras that we can see.

It was different, too, in that she went back to holding the phone, having discarded it earlier. Clearly something wasn't working, the stimuli weren't strong enough in the brain and resorting to the phone a second time is quite unusual for Leora in these sessions. The amount of thumb action suggests a possible conversation, though it might not be that.

I was basing that on the smiling at certain moments which indicated a possible two-way interaction on the phone. It may of course simply have been some amusing images spotted in the sequence of shots Leora was looking at. Hmmmm. Would love to know what is on that phone!

Either way she had to dispense with it in the bathroom and rely on total manual stimulation, presumably so well in that seclusion that it worked a treat for her.

Or maybe the whole show was geared towards the paying customers favoured by the other camera positions including in the bathroom.

Good luck to Leora. Hope it was all worth the trouble. Spontaneity and personal integrity are key.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

A open message to The Goddess:

I know you are NOT a Cam girl but you are good at making things so have you considered starting up a craft You Tube channel in which you could make dolls and other objects. On You Tube you cannot be naked but you can wear sexy underwear provided you keep your hands away from your special place. Honestly I think there is a business there for you especially if you speak a little English although I am sure there would be many Russian speakers willing to follow you. If you spoke English while making things in sexy clothes, I see no reason why you could not become an Internet star of a different kind.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

masturbating on the edge of the bath, how uncomfortable is that? lol

Good views though (for those that are paying) so although I can't see it, I am all for it and have many more suggestions make :biggrin:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

A open message to The Goddess:

I know you are NOT a Cam girl but you are good at making things so have you considered starting up a craft You Tube channel in which you could make dolls and other objects. On You Tube you cannot be naked but you can wear sexy underwear provided you keep your hands away from your special place. Honestly I think there is a business there for you especially if you speak a little English although I am sure there would be many Russian speakers willing to follow you. If you spoke English while making things in sexy clothes, I see no reason why you could not become an Internet star of a different kind.

She’s NOT business minded. I already made her an offer over year ago. I offered her over $500 for the Dolls and paintings to start off with, and her own website, not interested. The offer still stands. So now, I purchase crafts and paintings from members on my VK page.. I have purchased over $ 2000 on beautiful crafts from talented Artists.. I posted all the items on my page.. At one time, a painting was promised to me, never happened either. My life does NOT envolve around one individual.. Peace Joey

2 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

She’s NOT business minded. I already made her an offer over year ago. I offered her over $500 for the Dolls and paintings to start off with, and her own website, not interested. The offer still stands. So now, I purchase crafts and paintings from members on my VK page.. I have purchased over $ 2000 on beautiful crafts from talented Artists.. I posted all the items on my page.. At one time, a painting was promised to me, never happened either. My life does NOT envolve around one individual.. Peace Joey

Maybe, Joey. There are many who say she ought to exploit her position of being the most popular girl on RLC but I guess she likes her life as it is. I have seen her watch art lessons on her laptop but she certainly is more than technically competent. I am surprised she doesn't paint more. 

• Like 2