Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Leora masturbatet a little bit this morning (round about 20 minutes).
When she was hot enough from touching herself, she went to bedroom an woke up Paul with an Blowjob.
After this he licked her to an orgasm, i think.

It would be awesome to see a video of this action!

I think she disappeared to the bedroom to get away from the dog's incessant barking which was sure to wake up Paul anyway, so decided to keep the momentum going and seizing the day by riding Paul to her own orgasm and then giving him his own. But baseballbat saw it differently. Too hard to be sure with the thumbnails and there was no doubt she got herself very hot very slowly on the couch before retreating. I doubt it was planned, but you never know.

Must say they are showing far more affection now than in the past and that can only be down to both recognising one another's needs and desires and learning how to live with it. Give and take, in other words.

Generally weekends are out for the bating so it was a surprise to see this one, even if it proved a mere version of self-delivered foreplay for Leora.

Glad it worked out well even for those of us who missed out on seeing it to its obviously very happy conclusion.

I no longer see the Leora apartment in the list and thought it was gone but you all seem to talk about her as if she's still there?

EDIT: oops my bad, I just discovered a new icon "hide apartments with no activity".

Edited by DashaFan
question no longer relevant
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

I think she disappeared to the bedroom to get away from the dog's incessant barking which was sure to wake up Paul anyway, so decided to keep the momentum going and seizing the day by riding Paul to her own orgasm and then giving him his own. But baseballbat saw it differently. Too hard to be sure with the thumbnails and there was no doubt she got herself very hot very slowly on the couch before retreating. I doubt it was planned, but you never know.

Must say they are showing far more affection now than in the past and that can only be down to both recognising one another's needs and desires and learning how to live with it. Give and take, in other words.

Generally weekends are out for the bating so it was a surprise to see this one, even if it proved a mere version of self-delivered foreplay for Leora.

Glad it worked out well even for those of us who missed out on seeing it to its obviously very happy conclusion.

I know she was on the sofa on kitchen cam but had no idea how far she had gone. Then I saw the thumbnail of the BJ. It looked awesomely good from the side-on camera pointing at her divine behind but of course I can't see it so I am reduced to begging again.

18 minutes ago, kase said:

hey leora someone must be alone in christmas i`m one of them and still sick have a nice time leora 

Dread not for when you visit here, you are usually not alone kase my friend. Hope you get well real soon and have a good and Merry Christmas my friend. :shy:

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I know she was on the sofa on kitchen cam but had no idea how far she had gone. Then I saw the thumbnail of the BJ. It looked awesomely good from the side-on camera pointing at her divine behind but of course I can't see it so I am reduced to begging again.

Don't feel like the Lone Stranger BB, for I as well missed it too. :sad:  But, hope you have a good and Merry Christmas though bud. :shy:

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Such a video would make a nice Christmas present, I imagine! Hope you get your wish. I'll be in the queue behind you, but I'm sure these bedroom clips are very much limited editions these days. I'm thankful for what I can get in the free rooms, being of limited means and even more limited technological expertise!