Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Being on holiday in Spain at the moment, aparantly by reading some of the recent posts I am missing some action from the beautiful one, I hope she does not tire herself out, and saves something in reserve for me on my return, I shall be watching on Friday 8 September hoping for a special treat.......because I am cute, and she knows it. Lol 😎☀️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Being on holiday in Spain at the moment, aparantly by reading some of the recent posts I am missing some action from the beautiful one, I hope she does not tire herself out, and saves something in reserve for me on my return, I shall be watching on Friday 8 September hoping for a special treat.......because I am cut, and she knows it. Lol 😎☀️

Jimbo not a great time to be on holidays as its full on bating season.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Jimbo not a great time to be on holidays as its full on bating season.

Thanks mate, Perhaps one of my kind friends will forward me a copy of a video.....I live in hope. 😀

• Like 1

Nice to see Her Romeo, give Leora, complete attention, as she rubs his head, ‘it increases blood flow’, ‘it releases tension’, ‘there are many nerve endings in the head’, and ‘it releases feel good hormones like dopamine and serotonin’. But those explanations don’t even come close to the actual experience that people describe as ‘trance-like’, ‘orgasmic’, ‘amazing’ and ‘out of this world. All romance have one thing in common; (IMO) it must show the other person how one cares enough to find out what is meaningful to them. You're the reason I look down on my phone and smile. And then walk into a pole. Yes, it hurts, but well worth it...Ouch ! Love the briefs...  :smile: