Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She hasn't done a double for a long time.....don't give up hope. 😳

I never give up hoping my smelly friend, I even hope that one day she will PM me and ask how I am.🙄

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I never give up hoping my smelly friend, I even hope that one day she will PM me and ask how I am.🙄

She loves her music, and it makes her wild, she could cause chaos the way she is at the moment......hopefully 😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, minosse said:

i really think that she chat with someone or get paid  to masturbate on cam...

Rest assured my friend, she does not get paid for " chatting " on the internet, if she did, we would all be poor, because we would all want to chat with her, 24/7

• Like 4

My assessment of today is that it was nice to see her take her time instead of rushing, her underwear was excellent, the dancing was OK,  but I think she misses the carpet, where she used to be able to be on her knees and grind her arse, The final masturbation was a disappointment, panties in the way, certainly not one of the best from her repertoire, but at least she made an effort. She is aware of what her fans enjoy, so perhaps she will get back to her old ways, after all, it was the old ways that made her the darling of RLC, so why change a winning formula. Come on " Little One" you know it makes sense. :rolleyes: 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

My assessment of today is that it was nice to see her take her time instead of rushing, her underwear was excellent, the dancing was OK,  but I think she misses the carpet, where she used to be able to be on her knees and grind her arse, The final masturbation was a disappointment, panties in the way, certainly not one of the best from her repertoire, but at least she made an effort. She is aware of what her fans enjoy, so perhaps she will get back to her old ways, after all, it was the old ways that made her the darling of RLC, so why change a winning formula. Come on " Little One" you know it makes sense. :rolleyes: 

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Me too! Like many here would love to mingle. "LOOK," Her eyes, her lips, and her spirit all at once smiled at me. lol.  Leora's smile seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me, the kind of smile that makes you feel happy to be alive and just that little bit more human. I don't get to watch Leora share her intimate moments much, but I can imagine it...Hopefully, someone here would be kind enough to share a post. :smile:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1