Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, Alma_BigAss said:

Gracias por compartir, pero y la parte 2?  :huh:

no debe haber permitido que la descarga se ejecute el tiempo suficiente ambas partes se incluyen en la descarga. Acabo de descargar ambos de mab para verificar. lo siento si esto no se lee correctamente como estoy usando google translate

32 minutes ago, wookinpanub said:

no debe haber permitido que la descarga se ejecute el tiempo suficiente ambas partes se incluyen en la descarga. Acabo de descargar ambos de mab para verificar. lo siento si esto no se lee correctamente como estoy usando google translate

Gracias por el video!!!

1 minute ago, Howard said:

Why can't my girlfriend dress like this when she's cooking?

1708281920270104.jpg

We know, all women are different in their own sexual ways. Just say something nice! Compliment her, and present her with a sexy gift. Let her know, you love to see her in her new Chantelle lingerie cooking over the stove, while you pop a bottle of champagne. The cost of not following your heart, is spending the rest of your life wishing you had. I do all my cooking in my speedos, and my fiancee loves it. Is too bad, she does not know how to cook, like Ms. Goddess. But she's great in others things, that we all hold special in our hearts. Only a suggestion Howard...

• Like 1

She cooks for her Romeo and cuddles with him on the couch to share her unconditional love, while their relationship is two unperfect people refusing to give up on each other, knowing, it was never supposed to be easy, it's supposed to be worth it and you want it to be the last hand you will ever need to hold. A true relationship is two unperfect people refusing to give up on each other. Love is in the air. :smile:

AgaIn we saw, how one-sided their sex is. Leora was very hot and took the initiative, and Paul thought as usual that when Leora is hot, she is definitely wet and does not need any foreplay. All the time Paul thought of himself and did not do anything to help Leora get her orgasm. Finally, it was important for him to ejaculate into Leora´s mouth, and Leora had to take care of her own climax at the same time, which is always a bit tedious. The angle did not let us see clearly whether Paul came, I think Leora got her climax as usual, and Paul looked confused about Leora´s success as usual. Too bad Leora did not bate today instead of that lousy sex (though Leora looked quite happy afterwards).

4 hours ago, wookinpanub said:

Ok gracias. Hubo un error por mi parte. Disculpa.