Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Well once again leave it to Beaver Mr. "Acts Like a 10 Year Old" has lived up to expectations of his nick-name while performing on his backside and ass once again while having intimate relations as he almost always does. Hence the nick-name, it fits him well.  :confused:

She is going to keep on taking the chances that she has of allowing him to engage in intimate relations with her so close to or perhaps even during part of her monthly time and only relying on the birth control pills with no other protection by him or from him, until one day she will likely become regrettably and unfortunately pregnant. Although it may not matter to him as much if it was to occur, because he is of course, Mr. "Acts Like a 10 Year Old".  :cry:

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

She is going to keep on taking the chances that she has of allowing him to engage in intimate relations with her so close to or perhaps even during part of her monthly time and only relying on the birth control pills with no other protection by him or from him, until one day she will likely become regrettably and unfortunately pregnant. Although it may not matter to him as much if it was to occur, because he is of course, Mr. "Acts Like a 10 Year Old".  :cry:

Do you really mean that birth control pills are not enough? I think very few people use double protection - of course if the partner is unknown, condoms are needed.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC is only Successful because they got into the Market when there were no other Voyeur Sites Similar to them on the Net at the time. They Dominated the Market Share.  Now if Sites like VHTV, VV and Camarads was around at the same time when RLC began, RLC's Market Share would not be so big today.  There will come a day when RLC's Market Share of the Voyeur Pie will drop significantly.  It's Only a Matter of Time.

Thanks for the info StnCLD - That time would be when we all die off.. lol. IMO, RLC would need to change their format or perish. What I like about the competition, they let people take snapshots or even record, were as RLC, rather ban their subscribers and take all their money before the end of their subscription, if I read that post correctly. If not, my apologies. Ms. Goddess, the mood you displayed today, was an intoxicating sight, I was Rock Hard watching your sweet sensual demeanor. How do you do it? To always feel needed, loved, and appreciated? :smile:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Do you really mean that birth control pills are not enough? I think very few people use double protection - of course if the partner is unknown, condoms are needed.

Birth control pills are not never 100% completely effective in preventing pregnancy, nor have they ever been. Furthermore, though they may be in the 95 to 99 % range of most times of being effective enough to prevent pregnancy, the chances are lessened even more when a woman is in a time period around 12 to 16 days during her menstrual cycle known as part of her ovarian cycle, and of which is the best chances for pregnancy to occur. Fortunately for them though, is that she is nearly over, if not completely over her period, and so the 12 to 16 days for her is likely not to be for around another 5 to 10 days based on if in fact she has finished that time for this cycle. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ROCKHARD said:

Thanks for the info StnCLD - That time would be when we all die off.. lol. IMO, RLC would need to change their format or parish. What I like about the competition, they let people take snapshots or even record, were as RLC, rather ban their subscribers and take all their money before the end of their subscription, if I read that post correctly. If not, my apologies. Ms. Goddess, the mood you displayed today, was an intoxicating sight, I was Rock Hard watching your sweet sensual demeanor. How do you do it? To always feel needed, loved, and appreciated? :smile:

That's the only thing I can never figure out with RLC. They get all kinds of Free Advertising and they do nothing but Aggressively Bite the Hand that Feeds Them.

All they have to do is Communicate with us and we could likely work something out but so far they don't want to Communicate.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Everyone knows Pepe is her favorite and it is I whom she is watching. 

Pepe you'll know if she's watching me in my home if she starts bating :biggrin:

• Like 1