Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I have just made a Paddy's day wish concerning Leora.......hopefully it will be granted.

Image result

OK so it's a bit late in the day but Happy Paddies day to all Leora followers and enjoy the craic, (crack)

• Upvote 2

There is NOTHING wrong with someone who gets off on high heels. If Mikelima wants to see Leora in heels, fine with me.

It's like the lingerie thing or the foot fetish thing with some guys, or any other fetish.

For myself, I prefer my girls to be stark raving nude, and I don't like anything left up to my imagination. Clothes belong on the bedroom floor, strewn about in the heat of passion.

That must make me kinky in the eyes of some; especially the owners of Victoria's Secret.

But if a woman MUST wear clothes, Leora does it perfectly. And that ain't idle speculation or fantasy or an opinion. It's a fact, and all the clowns who hang out here and suffer from a Leora fetish or Leora Deprivation Syndrome would agree.

shoes.gif

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

For myself, I prefer my girls to be stark raving nude, and I don't like anything left up to my imagination. Clothes belong on the bedroom floor, strewn about in the heat of passion.

Hear, hear! Although I do like a girl in uniform especially if they're bottomless - sadly the police force of the UK won't accept my clothing ideas.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

What a fantastic dancing display form The Goddess last night. Can't imagine it will be quite so good wit her friend.

I, wouldn't be too sure of that. I, still remember when these two got together last fall. Leora is already giving indications that she is happy, and twerking probably is not out of the question.

They are starting the same way, as last fall. Doing Emi's hair. Has the potential for a fun evening.   :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

I, wouldn't be too sure of that. I, still remember when these two got together last fall. Leora is already giving indications that her twerking motor is ready to get up and go.  :shy: 

I wouldn't expect to much this time around although I have been wrong before.

Also alcohol was involved last time. 

• Upvote 1