Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

We'll have to wait and see but I wouldn't hold my breath on that happening today. 

Leora is reminding us that she has not lost her ability to cook a home cooked meal. I, don't know what the local name of type of stew she is putting together. But, I do know it will take some time to complete the cooking. Based on the different length of time the various vegetables take to cook. Which will be added when she is satisfied the meat is tender to her liking.

However, I will never discount Leora's ability to come up with a complete surprise, which could be to our liking.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Leora is reminding us that she has not lost her ability to cook a home cooked meal. I, don't know what the local name of type of stew she is putting together. But, I do know it will take some time to complete the cooking. Based on the different length of time the various vegetables take to cook. Which will be added when she is satisfied the meat is tender to her liking.

However, I will never discount Leora's ability to come up with a complete surprise, which could be to our liking.

Squirrel stew :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Leora is absolutely amazing, there is no one comparable to her. When she was watching a film on the sofa, her hands started to get very nervous on her thighs and I thought she had not lost that bating feeling she had earlier. She always needs a long visual stimulation and the films could not give it, somehow she most often finds it with her phone. I think the same could be found on laptop in bigger size, but that´s her choice. Slow-motion foreplay and slow-motion bating are so beautiful to watch, and of course the fierce acceleration and climax in the end. This time she has not left the sofa but still gives us an excellent view on her tempting, delicious, most kissable pussy, in which a skillful tongue (not Paul´s) would fit perfectly, Beautiful! Could we even get a second round?!

16 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Leora is absolutely amazing, there is no one comparable to her. When she was watching a film on the sofa, her hands started to get very nervous on her thighs and I thought she had not lost that bating feeling she had earlier. She always needs a long visual stimulation and the films could not give it, somehow she most often finds it with her phone. I think the same could be found on laptop in bigger size, but that´s her choice. Slow-motion foreplay and slow-motion bating are so beautiful to watch, and of course the fierce acceleration and climax in the end. This time she has not left the sofa but still gives us an excellent view on her tempting, delicious, most kissable pussy, in which a skillful tongue (not Paul´s) would fit perfectly, Beautiful! Could we even get a second round?!

Absolutely agree also think round 2 is possible. 

• Upvote 2

Yes, she was to close to the second round with a few promising strokes, but then she decided to quit. A shame, really.