Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

On ‎4‎.‎8‎.‎2017 at 9:10 AM, Hammertime said:

And he leaves her unsatisfied once again, so she has to finish the job. Seriously, this poor girl has to put up with these pathetic attempts, Paul is a dud!

I watched their latest session in the GR. It was important for Paul to ejaculate in Leora´s mouth and not at all important to give Leora her climax. When she did it herself and even fell off the couch, Paul stared at her as if he did not understand what is going on and then stood up and went to the bathroom, leaving Leora on the floor. How come it can be so difficult to take care of Leora´s orgasm first? I think it would be very easy, but Paul has not learned that, not in years. After Leora´s satisfaction, it would be quite certain that she would reward Paul by giving him a blowjob and swallowing his sperm if necessary, As their sex is so frustrating and lacks tenderness, I rather watch Leora alone.

4 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I watched their latest session in the GR. It was important for Paul to ejaculate in Leora´s mouth and not at all important to give Leora her climax. When she did it herself and even fell off the couch, Paul stared at her as if he did not understand what is going on and then stood up and went to the bathroom, leaving Leora on the floor. How come it can be so difficult to take care of Leora´s orgasm first? I think it would be very easy, but Paul has not learned that, not in years. After Leora´s satisfaction, it would be quite certain that she would reward Paul by giving him a blowjob and swallowing his sperm if necessary, As their sex is so frustrating and lacks tenderness, I rather watch Leora alone.

We've known for a looong time Paul is selfish.   As I watch these cams (especially from Russia), I this 'selfishness' is rooted in culture. I'm not throwing a blanket over all Russian males, but it seems to be a subservient culture - woman exists to please man.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Having noticed this recent post made, and in consideration of the occurrences and activities of reference here and of what has been observed to have occurred over the previous 2 1/2 weeks from the present, I will say that I understand what is meant here and though I concur with what is stated, I will convey my thoughts and opinions on this matter or any similar. After following this residence for quite some time now, it is no doubt that whenever there are any times of intimacy occurring between the two, if it is noticed close enough, she is almost always the one who has been directing the occurrence of activities. But then again, why would she not ? Because whenever anything of such occurrences happens, he almost always behaves with inclinations less than a teenage-boy who is attempting to engage in sexual activities with a girl for the first time. Even a teenage-boy behaves as though he wants to proceed to direct some, if not most of the sexual activities because of being so anxious to have the experience or experiences should I say. But, he always behaves as if someone with only tunnel-vision while someone is attempting to engage in sexual activities with him, and nearly almost always in a position on his ass or backside with her exerting most of the physical activity. It appears either a behavior of that of a teenage-boy attempting his first time at having any kind of sexual encounters or experiences who has no idea or knowledge of what he is supposed to do or no genuine desire to even really have the experience(s) , or either that it is considered by him to be none other than a chore that he just wants to get it done and over with and seemingly only cares if he will somehow benefit from it himself. But then again, why would he not ? For it has been noticed and mentioned on quite a number of occasions that he is treated and pampered by her as though he is a mommies-boy and so he feels as if he should be treated so. After all, he gets a good deal of his knowledge on how it is he supposed to behave and act both as a man, and as a companion of the woman whom he is supposed to be involved in the relationship with enough to care about enough to be considerate of her feelings and desires off of forum posts here and elsewhere on the internet. He has a long way to go to mature mentally, if ever. Also, the dynamics of her behaviors has been slowly changing quite a bit over this past year to a point of it not seeming nearly as much to matter to her about any possible admirers she may have interested and attracted from afar and so does not care nearly as much as she once seemed to about it. I apologize for the lengthy dialogue but it is just my opinion and one which has been formed after much observation and deliberation.

• Like 3

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017
1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Having noticed this recent post made, and in consideration of the occurrences and activities of reference here and of what has been observed to have occurred over the previous 2 1/2 weeks from the present, I will say that I understand what is meant here and though I concur with what is stated, I will convey my thoughts and opinions on this matter or any similar. After following this residence for quite some time now, it is no doubt that whenever there are any times of intimacy occurring between the two, if it is noticed close enough, she is almost always the one who has been directing the occurrence of activities. But then again, why would she not ? Because whenever anything of such occurrences happens, he almost always behaves with inclinations less than a teenage-boy who is attempting to engage in sexual activities with a girl for the first time. Even a teenage-boy behaves as though he wants to proceed to direct some, if not most of the sexual activities because of being so anxious to have the experience or experiences should I say. But, he always behaves as if someone with only tunnel-vision while someone is attempting to engage in sexual activities with him, and nearly almost always in a position on his ass or backside with her exerting most of the physical activity. It appears either a behavior of less than a teenage-boy attempting his first time at having any kind of sexual encounters or experiences, or either that it is considered by him to be none other than a chore that he just wants to get it done and over with and seemingly only cares if he will somehow benefit from it himself. But then again, why would he not ? For it has been noticed and mentioned on quite a number of occasions that he is treated and pampered by her as though he is a mommies-boy and should be treated so. After all, he gets a good deal of his knowledge on how it is he supposed to behave and act both as a man, and as a companion of the woman whom he is supposed to be involved in the relationship with enough to care about enough to be considerate of her feelings and desires off of forum posts here and elsewhere on the internet. He has a long way to go to mature mentally, if ever. Also, the dynamics of her behaviors has been slowly changing quite a bit over this past year to a point of it not seeming nearly as much to matter to her about any possible admirers she may have from afar and so does not care nearly as much as she once seemed to about it. I apologize for the lengthy dialogue but it is just my opinion and one which has been formed after much observation and deliberation.

Very perceptive Nicholas with some of the remarks I think. I believe that you are right, that she has changed in her outlook to certain things...perhaps she is not aware of the changes, only she knows.

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Very perceptive Nicholas with some of the remarks I think. I believe that you are right, that she has changed in her outlook to certain things...perhaps she is not aware of the changes, only she knows.

Very true my friend. But, also eventually RLC will realize and notice that there have been changes from any potential declines in visitors of cams of that residence and especially declines in or cancelations of subscriptions. Oh well, kay sarah sarah, whatever will be, will be.

On 8/5/2017 at 0:45 PM, jimbo4 said:

Another fucking obstacle to block the view of camera number two I suppose.

Please move the fan Little One, its blocking the view from camera 2.....Thanks.😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Please move the fan Little One, its blocking the view from camera 2.....Thanks.😉

Yes please it would be helpful.

20 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

He doesn't have to finish her off, how about doing something as easy as getting next to her on the floor and wrapping her up in his arms, and she finishes herself, a few kisses on her neck and shoulders would be really sweet also. Instead of leering at her after you cum, then walking away like has been said with no gesture or look  of love or affection, just go. That should just come naturally with someone you love, like instinct without any thought of it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Thank you for your consideration Little One, very thoughtful of you.

Too many obstructions from camera 2 view now, hardly worth paying for premium. If it's not the blanket it's the fan.