Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm really not a foot guy, but I am certain that because of my addiction to the Goddess that she could make any shoe look good when she wears it. Just like everything else she wears.

Too bad she doesn't wear squirrel fur...

She'd look good wearing the box the shoes came in... Lol 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

When RLC Content is Posted then RLC files an Order with the DMCA. Then the DMCA will send a Takedown Order to the Server the Content was Uploaded to. Most of the Operators of the Servers will Comply and Remove the Content from the List of URL's they Receive. 

As you may notice throughout the Forums some Picture Content get Removed and others don't is each user has their own preference of Uploading Hosts.  http://keep4u.ru/    or  http://pichoster.net/  seem to be the Top Two Hosts for Uploading Picture Content to.  I would imagine those servers are given lots of DMCA Requests but the Content never seems to get removed.  I would presume the Upload is sent to a Ghost Server for those Two Hosts or they are simply in Defiance of the DMCA which eventually sometime down the road their Servers will get clipped in a Court of Law.

The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a US copyright law. Does it have
any clout, legal or otherwise, in other countries, or certain other countries? If not,
would its bark (a takedown order) be much bigger than its bite (legal issues)? Just
asking.

On a different note, is it possible that some 3rd party hosts, such as PostImage or
HostPic, don't allow adult content on their servers and that's why some pictures are 
removed so quickly, because the host is removing them and not RLC or the DMCA?
RLC doesn't usually remove pictures. I've noticed that pictures only seem to get
removed if they're uploaded to PostImage or HostPic.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm really not a foot guy, but I am certain that because of my addiction to the Goddess that she could make any shoe look good when she wears it. Just like everything else she wears.

If she did, wouldn't you get a bit chilly? Doesn't that fur need to be skinned
off you first? You know, like with a very sharp knife?  :biggrin:

49 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I heard it's so last year.

5 hours ago, Howard said:

Does RLC always have to contact (or petition) the DCMA to begin the process or is it a standing order?

Hey Howard, here's something else you might like to know and StnCld can
correct me if I'm wrong. Each time RLC petitions the DMCA for a takedown,
it costs them $200. Imagine how much richer they'd be, if they would just
stop taking down content.

It is true and obvious that the lovely maiden is very attractive in whatever she chooses to wear, or to not wear, as she is certainly a pleasant and enjoyable vision of beauty to observe. I am curious though, as to what frame of mind she may be in this day. Could she perhaps be in a frame of mind or special mood enough to engage in any special thoughts of desires of sensuality and passion? If possibly so, could her thoughts of such be enough to start her out down a path on a journey of uninhibited exhibitionism that may lead her to indulge in caressing and massaging, and eventually lead to both external as well as internal stimulations while on a quest to achieve more intense and ultimate feelings of desire, release, and satisfaction ? Only time and she will know .

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Hey Howard, here's something else you might like to know and StnCld can
correct me if I'm wrong. Each time RLC petitions the DMCA for a takedown,
it costs them $200. Imagine how much richer they'd be, if they would just
stop taking down content.

The DMCA is just a U.S. law, it's not an organization. RLC doesn't need to petition them for anything. They just send take down notices to the imagehosts. Any host that is based in a country whose laws mandate a notice and take down regime similar to the DMCA will follow those procedures and remove a potentially copyright-infringing image. If they don't, they run the risk of being held liable for infringing images uploaded by their users.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It is true and obvious that the lovely maiden is very attractive in whatever she chooses to wear, or to not wear, as she is certainly a pleasant and enjoyable vision of beauty to observe. I am curious though, as to what frame of mind she may be in this day. Could she perhaps be in a frame of mind or special mood enough to engage in any special thoughts of desires of sensuality and passion? If possibly so, could her thoughts of such be enough to start her out down a path on a journey of uninhibited exhibitionism that may lead her to indulge in caressing and massaging, and both external as well as internal stimulations while on a quest to achieve more intense and ultimate feelings of desire, release, and satisfaction ? Only time and she will know .

IMO Nicholas, I hope I am wrong, but I don't think she will play today....time will tell :sad:

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Considering the events of as recent as yesterday, I feel that you are right my friend. But, we never know.

Strange how people change, times were not too long ago,  that it wasn't unusual for her to play at least 5-6 times each week, and sometimes twice a day when the mood took her. Perhaps she needs better stimulation than what she has at the moment.