Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She has the complete series of Sherlock Holmes.

I have the complete short stories of the "real" Sherlock Holmes.

No-one could top Jeremy Brett's portrayal although I guess Basil Rathbone is looked upon as the classic version. I think the Benedict Cumberbatch version, however well it started out, has gone up its own arse.

• Like 2

Good day to you Leora, and to all. In fitness, there are no short cuts. It involves immense discipline and hard work. You need to put what you learn into practice and do it over and over again until it's a habit. I always say, 'Seeing is not believing. Doing is believing. There is a lot to learn about fitness, nutrition, and emotions, but once you do, you can master them instead of them mastering you. True enjoyment comes from activity of the mind and exercise of the body; the two are ever united. I know, you have the will to accomplish anything, once you set your mine. One day at a time. Thank you, for displaying such beautiful Assets... Enjoy the rest of the day with Romeo or a good Book. My Love awaits me:smile:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have the complete short stories of the "real" Sherlock Holmes.

No-one could top Jeremy Brett's portrayal although I guess Basil Rathbone is looked upon as the classic version. I think the Benedict Cumberbatch version, however well it started out, has gone up its own arse.

Yes, Jeremy Brett was good and so also was Douglas Wilmer in the television series from the sixties...Cumberbatch himself is up his own arse naturally, so it was  a certainty that he would fuck the movie up.

47 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes, Jeremy Brett was good and so also was Douglas Wilmer in the television series from the sixties...Cumberbatch himself is up his own arse naturally, so it was  a certainty that he would fuck the movie up.

Actually I blame the writers, Stephen Moffat and Mark Gatiss, brilliant though they have usually been with Doctor Who. They just got carried away with their own cleverness.

• Like 2

D'ailleurs, quelqu'un a t'il la vidéo ou le gif de cette séance d'habillage complète, svp. Merci.

IN ENGLISH

Besides, does anyone have the video or the Gif of this complète dressing session, please. Thank you (my english is not perfect).