Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Saturday is Russia's Day Of Unity, so because it falls on a weekend Monday will be the Public holiday for it. So expect to see Paul home for a three day weekend.......thought that would make you all happy.:biggrin: 

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Saturday is Russia's Day Of Unity, so because it falls on a weekend Monday will be the Public holiday for it. So expect to see Paul home for a three day weekend.......thought that would make you all happy.:biggrin: 

We're all Ecstatic.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Oh I can see Paul taking some sickies....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Or longer by the look of it....

Wednesday has become his pretty regular midweek day of, he should be back at work tomorrow, but he has been known to throw a sickie to extend it by another day in the past, but rarely two days. 

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Wednesday has become his pretty regular midweek day of, he should be back at work tomorrow, but he has been known to throw a sickie to extend it by another day in the past, but rarely two days. 

OMG Nooooooooooooooooooo.....................

• Like 1

I've missed a lot of today because I had to wake up early for the roofer - seems the man next door (semi-detached like most suburban Britain) keeps compromising our roof which almost leaves us with a choice of periodically having a leaking roof or damaging relations with our neighbour.
I did see up to the bath and then they went out so I guess it has been a quiet day.

Anyone know which Dickens she is reading. I can't tell. The picture on the front doesn't look much like a Dickens novel (too romantic) and it looks short for Dickens but there's the name on the front. I have searched but I can't find it and I can't get a good look at the spine.

36 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Anyone know which Dickens she is reading. I can't tell. The picture on the front doesn't look much like a Dickens novel (too romantic) and it looks short for Dickens but there's the name on the front. I have searched but I can't find it and I can't get a good look at the spine.

It's not Dickens. It's a coloring book. ;-)

• Like 1