Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

It seems that Paul is home and Leora is not, and has been out shopping. It is hard not to notice the new clothing boxes in the GR. It will be interesting to see what Leora has purchased for herself. Checking the web, I find that ( Maison Close) is a high end clothing store. With sexy, lacy lingerie starting price at fifty dollars, and those with less material and more lace priced at over a hundred dollars per item.

For those who think Leora and Paul might be short on money. Just following the brand names on the sacks, tote bags, and boxes one can get a pretty good idea the moneys spent just on sexy lingerie. I for one am not complaining about the end result. Although it has been said I believe it was Foamy who said " she good make a trash bag look good". I agree whole heartedly. Personally, she looks just fine to me wearing the clothing she was born with.

She could save the money, and would have a lot less ironing to do. Allowing her to spend more time, sans clothing, playing on the floor with Eva.   :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 2:50 AM, jimbo4 said:

LOL. Good one jimbo. Think there was maybe about 100 personalities covered in that one. Thought I noticed, Sir Paul, John, George, Ringo, Roy Orbison, Paul "The Hulk" Hogan, and Rockin' Rod Stewart just to name some of them. That was good and interesting and quite a spin on the holiday celebration. LOL Thanks again mate.   :smile:

Although it has appeared that the tanned complexion of the lovely woman of the residence usually referenced in this thread of the forum has nearly all but faded away, the radiance of the appealing attractiveness that emanates from the really nice looks she possesses is brighter than ever. The woman is just naturally gorgeously beautiful and sexy !  Just another of the number of reasons of why I have much admiration for her.  ::)