Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

19 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey @nack, how's everything?  Thx for the video! She really is something else

Hey Ash !! Everything good here. You a Leora fan too..:biggrin: . She is the pied piper of RLC luring people to subscribe day in and day out and very good at it..:angel:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

A fortnight ago I entirely missed perhaps her greatest GR escapade. All I had was some still thumbs on Replay and a brief climax video. That's all. I'll never see it now :cry: and imagine how if felt when I lost my connection today. I feel for you, brother.

to have seen some and then poof would've had me banging my head on a wall

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nack said:

Hey Ash !! Everything good here. You a Leora fan too..:biggrin: . She is the pied piper of RLC luring people to subscribe day in and day out and very good at it..:angel:

I'm a fan that she can do what she does totally uninhibited. I would be so self concious if i we're being broadcast, i would need a pillow over my head. Regular sex with my Guy would eventually lead i would guess to forgetting about any cams, Not masturbating, Ive seen the faces i make during sex, and the sounds i make, it's embaressing to say the least!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm a fan that she can do what she does totally uninhibited. I would be so self concious if i we're being broadcast, i would need a pillow over my head. Regular sex with my Guy would eventually lead i would guess to forgetting about any cams, Not masturbating, Ive seen the faces i make during sex, and the sounds i make, it's embaressing to say the least!

I'll give it a crack watching

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Only jokin Ash forgive me.....

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'll give it a crack watching

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Only jokin Ash forgive me.....

Haha,  I know you're joking, not really though I would guess. We're voyeurs, we would take a crack at watching a lot of different stuff, you would crack up watching, believe me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha,  I know you're joking, not really though I would guess. We're voyeurs, we would take a crack at watching a lot of different stuff, you would crack up watching, believe me

Thanks great Ash I was hoping you would take it in the good spirit. hehehe you maybe right.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I think it has got to the stage with her now that she has more money than sense, she wastes money on so called beauty products that are in all probability useless, Coffee Scrub, Creams, a face mask that can't possibly do any good in the five minutes she has it on for, sachets of " wonder " treatments to keep her looking youthful. It's no good rubbing potions on the skin to prevent or reduce cellulite, the only way is a regime of proper diet and excercise, which unfortunately she does not stick to for longer than a week or so.....sad really, because she is a natural beauty with a good metabolism, and is extremely flexible and fit at the moment, but if she keeps throwing the same old crap down her throat and takes her body for granted for much longer, then she will certainly pay the price later in life..... " Prevention is better than cure."  Just an honest observation.

That made me think of that Barcelona girl that was there at the same time as Vika, she had the worst physique out of any rlc girl, Vika tried desperately to get her to work out with her and pretty much be her personal trainer, I saw her try a couple jumping jacks twice, with zero cordination, it was as if she had never used her body for anything except walking, she had to stop exhausted every other second, had no control of her arms and legs, and she could not clap her hands above her head, her arms had seriously not been above 90 degree angle since she was a baby probably and her skin seemed to have shrunk to the point where it was now impossible for her, it was scary to watch, but ofcourse instead of taking the oppurtunity to train with Vika, she would lay in bed all day with a facemask and stare in her phone, and at the end she had a red shiny pizzaface.

I mean Leora is nothing like that but what I was gonna ask was.. do you think they get some kind of endorsement deals or that rlc could be sending that kind of stuff as gifts? I remember noticing one day that many girls unpacked the same shaving kit, just a thought.

2 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

That made me think of that Barcelona girl that was there at the same time as Vika, she had the worst physique out of any rlc girl, Vika tried desperately to get her to work out with her and pretty much be her personal trainer, I saw her try a couple jumping jacks twice, with zero cordination, it was as if she had never used her body for anything except walking, she had to stop exhausted every other second, had no control of her arms and legs, and she could not clap her hands above her head, her arms had seriously not been above 90 degree angle since she was a baby probably and her skin seemed to have shrunk to the point where it was now impossible for her, it was scary to watch, but ofcourse instead of taking the oppurtunity to train with Vika, she would lay in bed all day with a facemask and stare in her phone, and at the end she had a red shiny pizzaface.

I mean Leora is nothing like that but what I was gonna ask was.. do you think they get some kind of endorsement deals or that rlc could be sending that kind of stuff as gifts? I remember noticing one day that many girls unpacked the same shaving kit, just a thought.

I don't think the food is gifted, in fact we have probably all seen her pay for it when it's delivered.With regard to the fitness situation, she is extremely fit , and weren't we all at 27, she can dance for hours on end without a rest, her exercise routine ( when she can be bothered to do it ) would be suitable to keep her in shape if she did them more often, and for longer periods with more sets. She has been blessed with a magnificent body that many women would love to have ( so would many men :biggrin: ) but she does little to keep the effects of ageing at bay, and the process creeps up on us gradually and without us noticing, until it's too late. She bought gym membership for Paul and herself last year but seldom makes use of it, and as for rubbing creams and coffee solutions on her body and masks on her face, what does it achieve? Does polishing a car make it work better, or make the engine more reliable, and putting the wrong food in it ( gas or fuel ) does not do the engine any good at all. She is a terrific girl who is at the top of the league in her chosen lifestyle, but mother nature and old father time will treat her no differently to anyone else in life, but she could with a little effort keep it at bay for longer. This is in no way a criticism of the lovely lady, it's an observation and honest opinion.