Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

She’s NOT business minded. I already made her an offer over year ago. I offered her over $500 for the Dolls and paintings to start off with, and her own website, not interested. The offer still stands. So now, I purchase crafts and paintings from members on my VK page.. I have purchased over $ 2000 on beautiful crafts from talented Artists.. I posted all the items on my page.. At one time, a painting was promised to me, never happened either. My life does NOT envolve around one individual.. Peace Joey

Maybe she needs a sugar daddy.....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Maybe she needs a sugar daddy.....

Leora is not about the money, she’s about herself, which is a good thing considering it would be hypercritical to say otherwise. Nothing wrong with having eyes on you 24-7 -  I can imagine the excitement of being watched. Belle and Megan watching you BB how would you feel? “Fuc*** A” LoL Me too... Joey 

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Maybe, Joey. There are many who say she ought to exploit her position of being the most popular girl on RLC but I guess she likes her life as it is. I have seen her watch art lessons on her laptop but she certainly is more than technically competent. I am surprised she doesn't paint more. 

Really, she doesn’t paint anymore? What about reading ? The only time I get to watch anything is after hours. I have a girlfriend who’s a ER Doctor and believe me, she’s waiting for an excuse to cut me open. I prefer conversation with people, than watching someone get off. In person, different story.  Joey 

Switching gears, I have to wonder why she isn't on Chaturbate (or is she?).  Unless her RLC agreement forbids it, she'd make mucho rubles.  And if it is a sour issue with Paul, she can easily work around the times when he's out of the house.  Heck....what she does purposely on camera she might as well cash in.  In fact, I would think she'd make more on Chaturbate (pay for food, rent and other things) than on RLC.  Think of it as starting a business venture.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Howard said:

Switching gears, I have to wonder why she isn't on Chaturbate (or is she?).  Unless her RLC agreement forbids it, she'd make mucho rubles.  And if it is a sour issue with Paul, she can easily work around the times when he's out of the house.  Heck....what she does purposely on camera she might as well cash in.  In fact, I would think she'd make more on Chaturbate (pay for food, rent and other things) than on RLC.  Think of it as starting a business venture.

Judging from Le's actions, I would surmise it's because she actually loves Paul. And that is exactly why she doesn't try to find better employment elsewhere.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, meathead said:

Judging from Le's actions, I would surmise it's because she actually loves Paul. And that is exactly why she doesn't try to find better employment elsewhere.

What does that have to do with Howard's post or finding part-time employment? Yes, Leora loves Paul! So your saying is fine for her to sit on her Butt and do nothing because she loves Paul? As far as going elsewhere, why would they? Paul is the money maker, the Radio Ham and a good man to have a conversation with. Not only he's an officer in one of the worlds top fighting forces, he also holds certifications in many fields, including English translation - Only accomplish by a few. Not even Leora would be able to "hang among his peers." so I was told. I'm not trying to be rude Meathead. (good name) I don't understand the question. Thanks. Peace to you Joey :shy:

3 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

What does that have to do with Howard's post or finding part-time employment? Yes, Leora loves Paul! So your saying is fine for her to sit on her Butt and do nothing because she loves Paul? As far as going elsewhere, why would they? Paul is the money maker, the Radio Ham and a good man to have a conversation with. Not only he's an officer in one of the worlds top fighting forces, he also holds certifications in many fields, including English translation - Only accomplish by a few. Not even Leora would be able to "hang among his peers." so I was told. I'm not trying to be rude Meathead. (good name) I don't understand the question. Thanks. Peace to you Joey :shy:

Not sure he's all that. if he were that important wouldn't he be out of the house a lot more?

5 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

IMHO If he was all that great he wouldn't be pimping out his girlfriend on RLC for free room and board. 

5 hours ago, Pedro4 said:

IMHO If he was all that great he wouldn't be pimping out his girlfriend on RLC for free room and board. 

Quite an opening post Pedro, but welcome anyway.

We don't really like to use language like "pimping" with the girls, but I am going to assume you are being humorous.

The truth is that The Goddess, as we call her and please don't take that too seriously, enjoys being in front of a camera. She and Paul love each other and we do not know his motives for being on RLC other than his GF wants to be on because she is an exhibitionist (something way beyond doubt) and he likes his GF to be happy. We know little of his earnings but we know she looks after the money. It could be he is a contractor and therefore does not have to work all the time ... it would be fair to say that if he is working all the time he hides it very well. Anyway the point is that she is most definitely the driving force for them being on here and it certainly is not to do with the money in her case. The Girls on Vacation may get relatively well rewarded for their time but I suspect the fee (outside expenses) that the couples get paid is fairly moderate.

• Like 3