Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

I think she tried to throw us off the 'scent' after starting and then stopping for some time, to do something else on the laptop in the GR ahead of suddenly shooting off to the LR and then resuming once more, before returning to the GR again, perhaps when many of us might have assumed the show wasn't going to continue. But it did. And how!

Switching rooms also looked on, but she only went to the BR to fetch her trusty friend and thus make the whole show one that was out of this world.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

it seems that leora is seriously sick for sex. She needs a sex robot like sasha or the strong man bogdan. I have never seen such a horny lady before. she is always ready to please herself. I wonder how she manage such stamina otherwise, in real life women masturbate once or twice in a month . would like to see her huge squirt in next future.

14 minutes ago, telecom said:

it seems that leora is seriously sick for sex. She needs a sex robot like sasha or the strong man bogdan. I have never seen such a horny lady before. she is always ready to please herself. I wonder how she manage such stamina otherwise, in real life women masturbate once or twice in a month . would like to see her huge squirt in next future.

Don't mean to get statistical on your arse but there's a distribution of bating for women shaped by many factors such as horniness, opportunity, discovery, confidence, enjoyment, upbringing, social group etc. so that curve is quite wide. Once you have a group of women then you can begin to make judgements. For instance the Barcelona cohort I think it is not unreasonable to expect to be above the norm and yet until this year, really until the last few weeks IMO, the bating was way below the average one might have thought.
Of course this may be skewed in Barca by certain incentives, but again it is complex. Once Belle had been introduced to Mr Shower Head, she went from less than once a month to once every 48 hours! Some girls said they did not like it whereas with Masha it is some kind of self restraint which stops her bating constantly. But again these are not necessarily typical girls even as a group.
The Goddess is just being herself and is certainly not sick for sex. She is just enjoying herself.

However telecom I appreciate your post and can understand why you have said what you said.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

."...... She is just enjoying herself."

Above your explanation the is on more point she like very match to show her self to her fans to achieve more fans and by that earning some bonus I don't know if it's money or by posts she get on the social groups just we can see how match messages sh writing now I guess she  replays to the her fans 

Just a bit of fun so please don't get too serious:

School of Bate

Waiting time 4/5 - Maybe a slight wait and I am being over fussy here.

Build up 9/10 - At times static but I am not going to object to see her bent over in front of the laptop am I?

Lighting 8/10 - At the start it was good and certainly even at the end a good deal better than the last couple.

Location 9/10 - Well if you didn't like one then be satisfied with the others. 

Content 24/25 - OK I am only going to give 25 for her arse right in front of the camera but honestly I think i have dug myself in a corner with this one because otherwise it had it all. 

Innovation 8/10 - Let's face it, she fooled us maybe twice with her changes of location and although no pillow work, plenty for her fingers and dildo to do.

Duration 10/10 - Who can complain?

Orgasm 9/10 - Short of squirting what more could we ask for?

Aftermath 3/5 - Definite wiping but unfortunately blocked by her leg

Post bate 3/5 - Towel on but she ate some yoghurt sexily, eventually lay on the floor naked and started ironing in front of kitchen cam.

Overall 87/100 A+ - one of the best ever  

World class, Leora :biggrin:. It is what makes you the Goddess, a real Hall of Famer! :heart:

2 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Above your explanation the is on more point she like very match to show her self to her fans to achieve more fans and by that earning some bonus I don't know if it's money or by posts she get on the social groups   

You fail to understand who she is. I have no reason to believe as a couple's girl that bonuses are involved at all. Unlike with The Barca girls there has been no evidence of this whatsoever. And of course she is aware of the viewers but people watching her is a major part of her turn on. Just be grateful she a dedicated exhibitionist exists in this world and one so beautiful as a woman and a person. Money is NOT a factor.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Just a bit of fun so please don't get too serious:

School of Bate

Waiting time 4/5 - Maybe a slight wait and I be being over fussy here.

Build up 9/10 - At times static but I am not going to object to see her bent over in front of the laptop am I?

Lighting 8/10 - At the start it was good and certainly even at the end a goo deal,better than the last couple.

Location 9/10 - Well if you didn't like one then be satisfied with the others. 

Content 24/25 - OK I am only going to give 25 for her arse right in front of the camera but honestly I think i have dug myself in a corner with this one because otherwise it had it all. 

Innovation 8/10 - Let's face it, she fooled us maybe twice with her changes of location and although no pillow work, plenty for her fingers and dildo to do.

Duration 10/10 - Who can complain?

Orgasm 9/10 - Short of squirting what more could we ask for?

Aftermath 3/5 - Definite wiping but unfortunately blocked by her leg

Post bate 3/5 - Towel on but she ate some yoghurt sexily, eventually lay on the floor naked and started ironing in front of kitchen cam.

Overall 87/100 A+ - one of the best ever  

World class, Leora :biggrin:. It is what makes you the Goddess, a real Hall of Famer! :heart:

Totally agree and my request to bate was heard by Leora. Thank-you Leora.

• Upvote 1

Can't say I'm too thrilled about her ironing naked, though, pretty easy on the eye though it certainly can be for us.

I recall her burning her thigh badly on the oven when cooking naked and while I didn't see that happen and the aftermath suggested she took the burn in her stride, there's no joy in being burnt with an iron, should an accident occur, as can happen in the home.

It's a nice touch to bring the ironing board into the LR so we can see her at work as nature intended, but it is a little worrying even if she is a very careful girl.

I also wonder how long before she injures herself on the iron edges of the couch in the GR when she gets to the stage of throwing caution to the wind at the finish and slides down to the carpet for the final flourish.

If she's not careful one day she'll bang her head or hurt her back, but let's hope she can avoid such serious consequences from losing control right at the end.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You fail to understand who she is. I have no reason to believe as a couple's girl that bonuses are involved at all. Unlike with The Barca girls there has been no evidence of this whatsoever. And of course she is aware of the viewers but people watching her is a major part of her turn on. Just be grateful she a dedicated exhibitionist exists in this world and one so beautiful as a woman and a person. Money is NOT a factor.

This Aussie is very happy to have Leora on RLC.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I didn't failed I know very well the situation. And I am not on of her many fans I on vacation now and decided to spend some time to follow here moves to ensure What I am going to write I am here long enough to know and again she is buying fans by her sexuality