Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

6 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Now Warnie is the GOAT of spin bowlers. Just ask Gatting

We should have playback with the doyen of cricket commentators, Richie Benaud.

"A little edge there did you see it? And it's not out, it's in, in by a couple of inches. Nice stroke play by The Goddess. Reminds me of the time The Don smashed it through the covers. No covers on her but The Goddess is still smashing it."

She certainly has  a high bating average :biggrin:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rebliz said:

I didn't failed I know very well the situation. And I am not on of her many fans I on vacation now and decided to spend some time to follow here moves to ensure What I am going to write I am here long enough to know and again she is buying fans by her sexuality   

Little Squirrel BOUGHT it years ago! SOLD! ::):heart:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

We should have playback with the doyen of cricket commentators, Richie Benaud.

"A little edge there did you see it? And it's not out, it's in, in by a couple of inches. Nice stroke play by The Goddess. Reminds me of the time The Don smashed it through the covers. No covers on her but The Goddess is still smashing it."

She certainly has  a high bating average :biggrin:

This maiden has more than three slips and we can dispense with all of them.

She bowls us over every time and it's usually a good length, but Leora knows where to put them, her fingers that is, and if she calls for the extra equipment you know she's going to hang around. She's the perfect night watchwoman too, keeps us up as long as the mood takes her. I do declare.

She's also a turner and likes to mix it up a bit to keep us guessing. As Henry Blofeld might say upon seeing Leora. "Oh my word! That is a beauty!" 

• Like 1

It is my view and opinion that the attractive woman who obviously possesses a really good demeanor and outlook on life already has her companion's in her man and pooch that obviously give her a good deal of satisfaction in different ways at different times, and she, like nearly everyone else in the history of mankind, has urges or desires that she may feel she should take matters into account in her own ways to achieve some sense or level of satisfaction.

• Like 1