Lisa & Em - Part #2

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, let's clear the air! If you're a guy and you step foot in this apt. What are the do's and the don't to get into Lisa?  

I wish i knew, that would be interesting to know what realationship she has with these guys, old boyfriends, just plain friends, or people she may have gone on a date or 2 with, those would be things to know bedore having any idea how to get with her. She's an enigma, i just looked that word up

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I wish i knew, that would be interesting to know what realationship she has with these guys, old boyfriends, just plain friends, or people she may have gone on a date or 2 with, those would be things to know bedore having any idea how to get with her. She's an enigma, i just looked that word up

I have a dear friend here who is an enigma..::)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But they read CC and they know who you are here? 

Some of them do, and sometimes they call me when i say something dumb or funny, or if others post something on here that's funny or sexy. They enjoy your stories Amy, next time you have a good one i'll tell you what they said to me about it.Nothing i say about sex on here is a secret with them, i told you before we all share all our sex lives, and what we do, including some of the guys. Some of their spouses would be shocked what i know about them

• Like 1