Lisa & Em - Part #2

25 minutes ago, groomy said:

They have an application that counts statistics every hour. Lisa has everything bad with statistics since the beginning of the week. And she regularly discusses it - on the topic of what to do, how to raise.

About Tim - he's doing well with the statistics. They slowed down, but they earn enough money. Moreover, I heard that after the new year, they are going to leave the project.

About Layne - he pays renting an apartment with his money (not earn in VH). Lisa - so can not.

So lets hope @AlexLina will find better replacements for them as they did for Eric & Layla

Lisa apartment is struggling with statistics?? I see. So, the night Logan fucked the shit out of Em did not bring any view. Yep, makes sense. Also, the night Sia did 3some didn’t do well neither.

You know why those events didn’t do well? Because apparently all the viewers were busy looking through infrared at Tim’s hairy butt while he was sleeping. That is why.

I just discovered something. Apparently, the law of gravity does not apply to VHTV anymore. Why? Because viewers don’t bother looking at Lisa masturbating, giving such perfect view of her inner labia. Instead, Tim’s apartment grabs the viewers while he is naked looking at his monitor with headset playing video games.

In order to maintain the same excellent view Tim provides to Alex and Lina, they should bring this guy when Tim leaves, this guy might bring views double than Tim.

Related image

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Lisa apartment is struggling with statistics?? I see. So, the night Logan fucked the shit out of Em did not bring any view. Yep, makes sense. Also, the night Sia did 3some didn’t do well neither.

The problem is none of those things are consistent. Sure Logan fucked Em good but that was over 3 weeks ago. The threesome was 2 weeks ago. And since then, nothing good has happened here. Em is no longer going to fuck Logan and nobody wants to see the bad sex between Em and her boyfriend. So those two are no longer a factor. Lisa doesn't fuck anybody. The last guy that was here didn't make any moves on her and I'm not sure he would have succeeded anyway if Lisa did her usual "fight a guy off and hope he ignores me" routine. Walking around naked and masturbating gets a little tiresome after a while. Just look at KPLP for proof of that.

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

You know why those events didn’t do well? Because apparently all the viewers were busy looking through infrared at Tim’s hairy butt while he was sleeping. That is why.

I just discovered something. Apparently, the law of gravity does not apply to VHTV anymore. Why? Because viewers don’t bother looking at Lisa masturbating, giving such perfect view of her inner labia. Instead, Tim’s apartment grabs the viewers while he is naked looking at his monitor with headset playing video games.

In order to maintain the same excellent view Tim provides to Alex and Lina, they should bring this guy when Tim leaves, this guy might bring views double than Tim.

i think you are  fixated  on tim and sid or you just like posting the same thing again again every day and every forum 

you generate more publicity for them  by commenting  on every page and forums, ironic dont you think.,

you should learn more tolerance and less hate toward people you dont even know, but its a free forum so post what ever makes you happy 

like some people sometime i forget to check on these apartments because  of some thing is happening other apartments and i read your comment and reminds me they are there so i go and check to see what might be happening there too.