Lisa & Em - Part #2

6 hours ago, groomy said:

No. Lena has a magnificent body. But they had problems with statistics even when Peter did not leave. Now Lena leaves the project.

You can remember Amy - who had regular sex, a great body and girlfriends from the model school and did not survive in the project.

There is another example. Edda-Nina-Serena - they are at the top. But they are one best in VH not because of appearance, but because of energy and what they do regularly.

It's a shame that Lena is leaving the project.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Blanket Sex in LR. Not what I wanted to see right after my wakeup. :dodgy:

bandicam_2017-11-20_08-15-43-995.jpg

Oh ..you didn't like it Major..majority of people here like this.No No..Wait..they are even ok with mole sex,blankets and what not..Why..it is the most liked apartment !!

Enjoy

Nack, my comments are in regards to Lisa. I already said that I'm not a big fan of Em. I'd prefer she leave Lisa alone. So, do me a favor and restrict your passive aggressive comments at me in the right direction. Thx ❤️

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Nack, my comments are in regards to Lisa. I already said that I'm not a big fan of Em. I'd prefer she leave Lisa alone. So, do me a favor and restrict your passive aggressive comments at me in the right direction. Thx ❤️

None of my comments are directed at a single person.Why do you feel that way ? I am making fun of this apartment as I don't like it.

28 minutes ago, nack said:

None of my comments are directed at a single person.Why do you feel that way ? I am making fun of this apartment as I don't like it.

Your comments aren't coming across to be very funny. They seem to be more mean spirited and are often jabs at the people who want to watch this apt the way it is not the way you wish it was. I have tried to explain many times that this apt is different then the others, and still the jabs keep coming. You want to tell me the "zzzzzzzz" wasn't mean to tell me to shut up. Lisa is never going to have causal sex for views no matter how much you complain. If your comments negstive, but constructive then that's another thing, but just lobbing jibes at the people who watch this apt just seems mean. 

And before anyone wants to bring up my criticism of Ashley, let me say this, the difference there is that Ashley was blatantly hiding, Lisa is as real as it gets. She hides nothing from us. This is perhaps the most real apt on VH. 

No, you don't have to follow my views and you can dislike this apt and even say so, but the snide jabs at those who do like it, I don't appreciate. Just cause some of us like it the way it is doesn't give you the right to poke fun at our expense or mock us  That is essentially what you are doing when you tell us to zzzzzzz. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1