Lisa & Em - Part #2

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They have that kind of problem for weeks... come on.. a corkscrew is something cheap to buy and a lot more safe to use then a knife

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Damn it still no corkscrew...

A corkscrew would not help, it is a bottle with a screw top not a cork. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, nack said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 hour ago, nack said:

You think we should all follow your views, why ?

My criticism will go in and on.. you should just ignore it like a lot others.Simple !!

Can you please exclude me from the "we" in your statement.

And I do follow @Amy3 views.

Just FYI, I wasn't waiting for your suggestion to ignore  your "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" style criticism, since that is not the debating style I like to exchange view in. You need to understand if someone respond with your style, there will be flame here. 

When someone shares his/her opinion against Lisa, do expect someone else will respond. Why? because there are people who enjoy Lisa since she is not into "Suck, Fuck. A2M, Crempie, Swalow" style. Nothing wrong with that SFCS style, but this apartment provides different voyeur genres.

And finally, consider, I do not enjoy gay apartments, but I do not go to their forum keep posting negative comments. Why? because I am happy for, and respect people who enjoy the gay apartments.  

I was puzzled why people don't get it and move one to the next apartment? Then I found the reason. The reason that the criticizers are the ones that really into Lisa sexually. They think they can use scare tactics with negative comments to trigger Lisa's anxiety issue and force her to have sex. I am so glad they won't get what they are pushing so hard. I love and being satisfied seeing Lisa standing so strong.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

A corkscrew would not help, it is a bottle with a screw top not a cork. 

So the knife was only used to remove the label??? 
But on the past they already had issues with with and tried to opened with a knife (i suggested at that time they can check youtube to try the use of a shoe) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Can you please exclude me from the "we" in your statement.

And I do follow @Amy3 views.

Just FYI, I wasn't waiting for your suggestion to ignore  your "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" style criticism, since that is not the debating style I like to exchange view in. You need to understand if someone respond with your style, there will be flame here. 

When someone shares his/her opinion against Lisa, do expect someone else will respond. Why? because there are people who enjoy Lisa since she is not into "Suck, Fuck. A2M, Crempie, Swalow" style. Nothing wrong with that SFCS style, but this apartment provides different voyeur genres.

And finally, consider, I do not enjoy gay apartments, but I do not go to their forum keep posting negative comments. Why? because I am happy for, and respect people who enjoy the gay apartments.  

I was puzzled why people don't get it and move one to the next apartment? Then I found the reason. The reason that the criticizers are the ones that really into Lisa sexually. They think they can use scare tactics with negative comments to trigger Lisa's anxiety issue and force her to have sex. I am so glad they won't get what they are pushing so hard. I love and being satisfied seeing Lisa standing so strong.

You're asking Nack to exclude you from the "WE", yet in your next argument you include everyone in your "THEY" of people who critisize the way things are going in this place.

13 minutes ago, pahman said:

You're asking Nack to exclude you from the "WE", yet in your next argument you include everyone in your "THEY" of people who critisize the way things are going in this place.

yeh, a few words here and there. There might be few more issues in my writing style. Perhaps I can do better explaining my views.

But still I think the my points are readable, 

35 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But on the past they already had issues with with and tried to opened with a knife (i suggested at that time they can check youtube to try the use of a shoe) 

I am thinking to impress a few people with this technique tonight, but I wonder if anyone here tried it? 

Asking since I have only one bottle of red wine left in my fridge and I have white upholstery.

13 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I am thinking to impress a few people with this technique tonight, but I wonder if anyone here tried it? 

Asking since I have only one bottle of red wine left in my fridge and I have white upholstery.

I don't put my hand on fire on that :biggrin: never tried

but i guess if the shoe have a nice rubber sole, no problem on that

Il y a 1 heure, zoifan a dit :

Je pense à impressionner quelques personnes avec ce soir technique, mais je me demande si quelqu'un ici a essayé? 

Demander puisque je n'ai qu'une bouteille de vin rouge à gauche dans mon frigo et je sellerie blanc.

Il y a 1 heure, Sparkles a dit :

Je ne mets pas ma main sur le feu sur qui  :biggrin: n'a jamais essayé

mais je suppose que si la chaussure a une semelle en caoutchouc agréable, pas de problème sur ce

about a year ago my wife and I were invited to a friend's house for dinner, our friends did not have a corkscrew, my wife proposed this technique and everyone laughed (me too) after about a minute I was proud of my wife she was successful, and during the whole evening everyone tried with 100% success and all kind of flat sole (do not take stiletto shoes) thank you for this memory

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

No, Lisa used the knife to cut through the (possibly metal or plastic) top until an edge of it was revealed then used her teeth to pull the whole cap off, after which they were able to pour with no further action required. Previously Sid and Em, in the kitchen area, both failed to unscrew the top and Em took it into Lisa for some help.