Lisa & Em - Part #2

il y a 18 minutes, MajorVoyeur a dit :

Les hivers russes sont brutalement froid. Peut - être que son cul boutonneux ne peut pas prendre le froid. :cool:  Une bonne chose que les femmes russes sont en plus forte des choses!:biggrin:

strongdev-580x435.jpg

if EM was the girl in the picture, I think Sid would be without pants day and night and walk right ....:biggrin:... in any case, I really like the photo

• Like 1

Lisa hasn’t done anything with the duvet or cover so I am assuming she is still treating the area of the mattress where Alex previously pee’d and it soaked through. Perhaps it still smells? I don’t think it is a new problem.

• Like 1

I was actually surprised they didn't do anything to mattress after Alex's pee incident.

The pee smell does not go away. 

Unfortunately, the only viable option is to buy a new mattress.  They need a Sia+Logan show to cover the mattress cost + extra cash for new TV and game console in the BR :wink::wink::wink:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I was actually surprised they didn't do anything to mattress after Alex's pee incident.

The pee smell does not go away. 

Unfortunately, the only viable option is to buy a new mattress.  They need a Sia+Logan show to cover the mattress cost + extra cash for new TV and game console in the BR :wink::wink::wink:

The funny thing is that she's not disinfecting the mattress but the sheet that covers the mattress.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1