Lisa & Em - Part #2

i was checking out lisa & bf last night & it looked like she kept leading him on & then trying to sleep. what a surprise to find out that there was sex after all. but it wasn't good. blanket sex will always suck ass no matter what the circumstances are. lisa has fucked without covers so why use them now? i'd rather see her do nothing. a waste of a good opportunity.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

judging by last night they should get out the blanket & have sex in about 2 hours.

He's probably just cam shy. He did it once maybe he'll get more used to it. I'm so happy for Lisa that she has found someone to be with.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

انه ربما مجرد كام خجولة. فعل ذلك مرة واحدة ربما انه سوف تحصل على أكثر استخداما لذلك. أنا سعيدة جدا بالنسبة ليزا أنها وجدت شخص أن يكون مع.

هاذا  اكيد سوفه يحصل

• Like 1

I know I'm the last person who should be saying this cause it makes me a fucking hypocrite, but her goes anyways. We really need to chill out with our demands for sex shows and immediate sex in the light under perfect conditions and angles. I think if the tenants want to do that then it should be up to them and if they don't then we shouldn't be threatening to not watch them or otherwise demanding VH close the apt. If what the tenants do or don't do doesn't please you then consider that an opportunity to go somewhere else where your more happy.  There are so many apts and sites now, that surely you can find something that makes you happier. If you need to see Lisa getting gangbanged you're never going to be happy. 

We also have to stop interacting with the tenants. I've said this before, @nack is right. We are ruining the whole point of watching this if we continue to be partners with the tenants and the managers in plain view. If the tenants want to interact with us via PM then I think that's where it should stay. Essentially a private conversation with the talent that stays private. We know the tenants read CC, but our comments should really not be directed at them. So, instead of aaying, "Lisa, I hope you are having a nice day!" Instead you say "I hope Lisa is having a nice day!" You get the idea.  

I know this isn't going work right away, but we have to find ways to preserve the voyeur aspect of this experience, otherwise, it will just become one sex show after another and any hope of seeing the real life of a person will be lost. 

* I am adamantly against blatant hiding though. I can tolerate it for a while as someone gets used to the cams, but I think we deserve to see the real life of a person's as if the cams were not there. If they wouldn't normally use a blanket for sex then they shouldn't use one here either, for example. I also expect the tenants to have sex and be nude a lot. Nobody is going to watch an apt without it. This is after all, a sex site.

You all have a Happy Thanksgiving!.❤️

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I know I'm the last person who should be saying this cause it makes me a fucking hypocrite, but her goes anyways. We really need to chill out with our demands for sex shows and immediate sex in the light under perfect conditions and angles. I think if the tenants want to do that then it should be up to them and if they don't then we shouldn't be threatening to not watch them or otherwise demanding VH close the apt. If what the tenants do or don't do doesn't please you then consider that an opportunity to go somewhere else where your more happy.  There are so many apts and sites now, that surely you can find something that makes you happier. If you need to see Lisa getting gangbanged you're never going to be happy. 

We also have to stop interacting with the tenants. I've said this before, @nack is right. We are ruining the whole point of watching this if we continue to be partners with the tenants and the managers in plain view. If the tenants want to interact with us via PM then I think that's where it should stay. Essentially a private conversation with the talent that stays private. We know the tenants read CC, but our comments should really not be directed at them. So, instead of aaying, "Lisa, I hope you are having a nice day!" Instead you say "I hope Lisa is having a nice day!" You get the idea.  

I know this isn't going work right away, but we have to find ways to preserve the voyeur aspect of this experience, otherwise, it will just become one sex show after another and any hope of seeing the real life of a person will be lost. 

* I am adamantly against blatant hiding though. I can tolerate it for a while as someone gets used to the cams, but I think we deserve to see the real life of a person's as if the cams were not there. If they wouldn't normally use a blanket for sex then they shouldn't use one here either, for example. I also expect the tenants to have sex and be nude a lot. Nobody is going to watch an apt without it. This is after all, a sex site.

You all have a Happy Thanksgiving!.❤️

I agree except interaction it should be tenants decision if they want it and we should not demand sth from them when they are active here. And no I never liked and will never like mole sex :biggrin:

• Like 1

I don't like Batman anything! I also don't like mole sex. Yes, it is a sea change for me. The disagreement that I recently had with Nack has really made me rethink my stance. I am more then happy to interact with the tenants via pm if they chose to do that, but I don't think they should be visible in the threads. It creates an atmosphere where only positive things can be said. Look at what happened to Ben in Freddy's thread and what happened to Ze in Layne's thread, for example. This is not voyeurism if they respond to us and act as if they know we are here. I'm just trying to preserve the voyeuristic aspect of this. I think Violet and Jeff came to understand the pitfalls and while I miss the direct contact with them, I think they have become a much more interesting couple without being visible on CC. 

• Like 2

i can stand mole sex to some extent as long as the night vision is good. the only exception that i will make with blanket sex would be if it is cold & the people start with a blanket & then lose it. this constant pulling the blanket back on after it has fallen off makes the scene totally unwatchable. also allthough i like lisa & don't think that she has to get gangbanged to be entertaining (though i'd love to see it) this new boyfriend has to stop hiding. i checked tonight's "action" & it was far worse than last night's. i'm not going to rant & rave about it. i am however going to put the apt at the back of the line very soon if this doesn't stop. lisa was cleaning & reading & bating naked & is very comfortable with doing those things in her birthday suit. but as soon as she gets a guy, not only is the sex hidden but she also isn't naked anymore. she's starting to reach the level of xgswhoever & that will mean no live views & no $. whatever she wants to do is her business & her life but she should decide what she wants. we allready are losing misty to the housewife life & lena is leaving. next is lisa apparently.

• Like 4