Lisa & Em - Part #2

1 hour ago, fasterboss said:
1 hour ago, Arkay2 said:

Chloe appears to be crying and quite distressed.  Looks to be viewing photo albums and personal videos.

Maybe she separated from James again.:sad:

James is certainly in a lot of the images and videos. Whatever the reason it is a pity that Lisa isn't there to be a comfort to her.

41 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Maybe she separated from James again.:sad:

That is possible. Chloe has been here a lot this week. I noted that Lisa was going out everyday this week at 20:30 and coming back between 1:45 and 2:30. She went out at that time twice with Chloe and i thought she was visiting her every time.

I don't think Lisa would've let her alone if she wasn't visiting her family. And i think James would've been here today with her if everything was ok.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, pahman said:

That is possible. Chloe has been here a lot this week. I noted that Lisa was going out everyday this week at 20:30 and coming back between 1:45 and 2:30. She went out at that time twice with Chloe and i thought she was visiting her every time.

I don't think Lisa would've let her alone if she wasn't visiting her family. And i think James would've been here today with her if everything was ok.

she cries again very sadly, one should never go back to a relationship that did not turn out the first time:sad:

Chole is loved by us. She has all the support from us.

But why she is looking at memories that make her sad and sit alone ?

Stop looking at picture. Go out and have fun with new friend. Don't worry about apartment be empty. 

1 hour ago, Arkay2 said:

Chloe appears to be crying and quite distressed. :sad: Looks to be viewing photo albums and personal videos. :cry:

Chloe04.jpg

Chloe05.jpg

Chloe06.jpg

Okay, what a hell of a friend Lisa is that brings Chloe to be alone and apparently re-remembering good times with James. That seems to have ended.
The least expected was that Lisa was there to support her friend, who has already been present to her so many times. Or Emm and Sid.

that was sad watching her cry,  the pic and vids she was watching was not a random photos her and james it was what you call it a montage, when i was a teen we used to make a collection of love songs on a tape from all over the place  and give to the one you love, this was like that you collect good time pics and put them together  and give to GF or BF for Valentine or anniversary, that why it says  at the end "its not the end"    

• Like 1

Chloe05.thumb.jpg.889e5802c3afb07df049ad

1st thank you arkey2 for your posts:heart:

chole touch me alot ..

and I'wrote some words for her I' hope it help her ..:heart:

Your tears cry with butterflies .. Please do not cry,
 the candles will melt and the joy will die, 
the shadow will remain ... Please do not cry
 Let the pain go away, and the memories will regain their happiness..
, The sun will shine tomorrow ".. And there is the beginning of each new story, .. 
Close the page and catch the characters and write them on the fragrant roses will spread your life happy..
Please do not cry, tears are expensive, and no man deserves it if he falls.
signature : ooopel :heart::heart:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Your tears cry with butterflies .. Please do not cry,
 the candles will melt and the joy will die, 
the shadow will remain ... Please do not cry
 Let the pain go away, and the memories will regain their happiness..
, The sun will shine tomorrow ".. And there is the beginning of each new story, .. 
Close the page and catch the characters and write them on the fragrant roses will spread your life happy..
Please do not cry, tears are expensive, and no man deserves it if he falls.
signature : ooopel :heart::heart:

ChloePF01.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1